World Create your own X-Character.

Dwarf lord

Spirit in the Night
Reaction score
Here are our existing characters:

Marvelous Man (Victor Logan): He's not original in any sense of the word but he's a true superhero, though he has a bit of an ego at times. Think Pre-Crisis Superman with a different origin. (He can't move planets, he just has the odd powers)

Poolshark: A vigilante who uses billards equipment for weapons.

Bluejay: Is he just a man with wings or a bird with legs or something odder?

Insainiac: Think The Top and Wolverine with the Joker's Personality.

Gargoyle (Beaufort Alexander Seyvil): Turn him self in to stone, leathery wings cause flight. Enhanced strength, instincs, senses, endurance, and slight invunerablity, also has super ariel and ground speed. Double hinged joints. alter his body at a sub-molecular level to morph to stone.

Barracuda (Keoni Okowaga): amphibian, and breaths water and air with equal facility. He can lift about 85 tons at peak capacity. Abel to fly for several hours at speeds of up to 60 mph before tiring, and he possesses limited invulnerability. Aquatic mutation gives him facial fins, deep-sea vision, and allows him to breathe underwater, leg and arm fins, Fish like appearance. Water manipulation. And water cannons.

Vamp (Allistor Harker): Transform into a bat, a wolf, and a fog like anomaly, adamantium fangs, hypnotic stair, Drinks blood to kill a person. Superhuman strength, speed, agility, stamina, endurance, reflexes, dexterity, reflexes, balance, coordination, and acrobatic prowess, Morphs into an enhanced battle form with additional strength and resilience, serrated spikes and ridged spines on his skin enhanced senses, ridged forehead healing abilities. The Ability to blend in to the shadows.

Gambler (Nathan Reno Detroit): Pre sense and foresight. convert an object's stored potential energy into explosive kinetic energy upon contact, hypnotic charm causing others to trust whatever he says enormously powerful and acute sensory perceptions and limited telepathic powers.

Primal (Ozzy Joseph Yates): a bestial appearance and fighting skills to match. Primal takes great pleasure in killing and has yet to face an opponent who will stand up to him. superhuman strength, speed, agility, hearing, invulnerability, intelligence, endurance, reflexes, and durability.

Catalyst (Adam Hizzmen): controls the rate of organic chemical reactions around him, allowing him to manipulate the human body and regenerate his own dead cells. Absorbs other peoples powers and gives them to other mutants to use for up twenty four hours.

You can also review my characters. (Some are not original but cool and nostalgic)

NEED GIRLS! I'm so desprate I'll take any girl character no matter how bad.

Originally posted by Dwarf lord

Vamp (Allistor Harker): Transform into a bat, a wolf, and a fog like anomaly, adamantium fangs, hypnotic stair, Drinks blood to kill a person. Superhuman strength, speed, agility, stamina, endurance, reflexes, dexterity, reflexes, balance, coordination, and acrobatic prowess, Morphs into an enhanced battle form with additional strength and resilience, serrated spikes and ridged spines on his skin enhanced senses, ridged forehead healing abilities. The Ability to blend in to the shadows.

well you beat me to it. allthough i wouldn't give him adamantium fangs. kinda cheesy and too much of a copy cat. instead just normal vampire abilities. turn into bat, wolf, rats, myst. for the rest much like demitri from darkstalkers, but no fireball shooting.

for the other characters, in my opinion they are too powerfull. i personally like when a character has not only advantiges from his power but also disatvantiges. i also don't like when a character can do too much. that's also the reason why i like x-men so much. when you look at superman he has and superstrenght and superspeed, vision, can shoot beems, fly...

You can also review my characters. (Some are not original but cool and nostalgic)

Bandit (Cody Lebeau): He earned his code name when he stole his first car using his powers. By touching any machine he can make it operate like turning on a lamp that isn't plugged in or starting a car without keys. He later developed his persuasion abilities and a sixth sense better then his parents had. He mainly used these to talk his way into a wealthy person good graces, and to avoid capture by the cops.

He is a ladies man and can get any woman he wants. Although he is a thief he only steals from the Friends of Humanity and others who mean to bring harm to mutants. He mostly does this to annoy them but he also gives his profits to Hank McCoy's free mutant clinic as well as to the poor Morlocks.

Notes for design:
-Has brown hair with a streak of white, however the artist should be careful not to make his hairdo identical to Nate Grey's
-Red eyes like Gambit
-Slender, muscular build, very attractive
-Possibly wears a trenchcoat like his dad, may wear green body armor.

file.ashx

Alias: Flux
Height: 5'5
Weight: 175 lbs
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Green
Nationality: American
Place of Birth: Los Angeles, CA
Marital Status: Single
Source of Power(s): Natural mutation

Powers: Manipulation of gravity around his body giving him the ability to fly. Throw "Gravity balls" that have enough power to crush up to 100 tons of anything caught in its field. "Gravity push " which gives Flux the ability to pick up objects without physically touching them via gravity manipulation. " Gravity Field "
Barrier of gravity that nothing can get thru. " Gravity cloak " Can wrap Gravity around himself so he will apear Transparent, sometimes even invisible for a short duration. Manipulate the gravity surrounding his body to increase strength, speed, stamina.

Flux in regular clothes

file.ashx

Flux in a suit

file.ashx

Flux in X-men like uniform with gravity ball in hand.

file.ashx

that superhero ideas classic ...i ve made some

Good Ideas now some things might need to be changed for story reasons. Like Bandit's parental origin and Flux's age and appearence. But both are being used. Post your characters early so they can be used early in the stories

I got a question, is this going to be a text based comic book or drawn and posted like a comic book ?

Alias:Neutron

Height:6'1

Weight:181

Legal Status: United States citizen with no criminal record

Former Aliases: None

Place of Birth: Los Angelus, California

Marital Status: Single

Known Relatives: Jeremy(Father) Mary(Mother) both deceased. Salem(Godfather)

Known Superhuman Powers: Generates plasma engergy from his hands and blast them at his enemy's. He can also manipulate the energy in a form of a sword or a disk, which he uses to throw at his opponents.

Eyes: Green

Hair: Medium length. Black

Appearance: He wears a black hooded jacket with a t-shirt underneath. He wears black cargo pants. He got a well-toned physique.

Personality: William can be best described as a charming, mysterious, sexy, and unusual individual. He is almost always wearing a blank smile, either to come off as non-threatening or to simply hide his emotions from his enemies. He does well with socialization, but prefers his own company or just the company of one other person.

Strength Level: Has normal strength

Special Abilities: He's good at guns and hand to hand combat.

Originally posted by Ragin_Cajun
I got a question, is this going to be a text based comic book or drawn and posted like a comic book ?

Drawn and Posted like so

The Panther
Known Realatives: Deathstrike(sister)
Powers:Healing Factor,Super strenth,super speed,can breathe under water,shapeshifting,flight.
costume features:Missle launcher,poison gas,knock out gas,blades retract from fingertips
P.S i dont have a scanner, so i cant post pics
history:wolverines son ,inherrited his fathers healing factoer
Its an idea ive had since 5th grade :D
:daredevil

My character, if he's like me, is very beast-like, but with Spiderman's quickness and agility.

Name: John Howlett.

Code name: Animal.

Powers: Ability to heal and has bone claws, and the power to change into any animal, whether real or fictional.

History: Illegitimate son of Wolverine and Mystique. Joined the X-Men, has a loving relationship with his father. Seems to have inherited his father's personality.

I just dreamed this up:

Codename: Variance
Powers (short version): Short range telekinesis conducted through matter. Effects include: invulnerability, enhanced strength, object morphing, telekinetically launched projectiles, death touch.

Powers (longer explanation): Variance possesses a powerful but extremely short-range form of telekinesis. His telekinetic energy can only travel about an inch through air or vacuum. Thus, he cannot move an object that's more than an inch out of his reach. However, he can create a one inch thick telekinetic aura around his body that will repell all physical attacks. He can use his telekinetic abilities to lift any object he's in contact with, effectively augmenting his physical strength. Most importantly, Variance's telekinetic power is conducted through solid matter, and to a lesser degree through liquids. This allows him to telekinetically effect anything up to three yards away if it's connected to him by solid matter, and up to one yard away if it's connected to him by liquid. He can telekinetically alter the molecular structure of any object he's in contact with (up to this three yard range, so for instance he couldn't touch the floor of a building and cause the roof to explode several stories overhead). This allows him to morph objects into any shape he chooses, to melt them into a puddle, or to harden them to the point of near-unbreakability. (In fact, while these objects remain in contact with him he can render them even more unbreakable by extending his protective aura around them.) In combat, Variance often morphs objects into unbreakable razor sharp weapons. He can also morph an object into a long lance or staff (not longer than the three yard range of his power). Since his power can be conducted through this object, he can strike anything he touches with it with a powerful telekinetic blow. Variance can also morph small objects into sharply-pointed projectiles, and telekinetically launch them towards a target with at high speed. If in direct contact with his opponent, Variance can send them flying with a burst of telekinetic force, or even kill them by drastically distorting their body. However, he finds this last use of his power repugnant, and will only "death touch" a foe if he feels he has no other choice.

Note: The name "Variance" refers to his ability to vary the shape of any object he touches. Originally, I was going to make this his only power, but after looking at some of the characters you listed, I felt like he needed a bit of a power-up, so I thought of a bunch of other applications of "short-range conducted telekinesis." If you think I've made him too high powered, though, feel free to impose some more limits on his power. In fact, if you want to use him, feel free to make whatever changes you like. As I said, I just dreamed him up, so it's not like I'm super attached to him.

I forgot to post rules.

1. No relation to any of my X-Men or existing ones
2. Can never have gone to Xavier's
3. No Characters from other Universes
4. Only original powers will be taken.
5. No more rebels we allready have more than enough

Ivy: Manipulates Growth of all types of flora by stimulating and enhancing production of cell growth by use of neuro waves. Can fuse seeds to create hybrid plants. Always carries around a bag of all seeds known to man.

OK, I've got another one:

Codename: Anguish
Description: Anguish is the daughter of an American father and a Japanese mother (hence the Japanese first name). Thus, she has vaguely Japanese features, including dark black hair. However, he skin is unusually pale, almost to the point of being albino. She also has no visible irises. (She actually have irises, but the are solid black, giving the impression that she simply has larger than normal pupils.)

Powers: In short, Anguish is an emotional battery. Her unusually colorless features are suggestive of her mutant ability, as she is unable to feel emotions of any kind. She is totally devoid of love, hate, fear, lonliness, joy, and even certain physical sensations such as pleasure and pain. In circumstances where a normal person would feel one of these emotions, Anguish instead stores that feeling as an emotional charge. At any future time, she can release that charge against anyone in her line of sight, causing them to feel that emotion. Most often, she uses her powers to defend herself by causing intense pain or other negative emotions in anyone who threatens her. Because she can accumulate this emotional charge over a long period of time and then release it all at once, the effect is usually quite overwhelming.

History: When her powers first manifested, Amaya tried everything she could to get herself to feel an emotion again. Eventually, she even tried hurting people. Believing her to be suffering from some sort of psychopathy, Amaya's parents had her placed in a mental institution. However, after discovering how to project emotions onto others Amaya was able to overcome several orderlies and escape the facility. Rejecting the family that had sent her away, Amaya abandonned her true name in favor of the name "Anguish," chosen to describe the emotion that she believed she should feel given her circumstances. Her unusual appearance coupled with her total lack of emotions makes it extremely difficult for Anguish to interact with normal people, and since escaping the institution she has remained a drifter. As such, she usually has all the stored pain and lonliness she needs to fend off those who would take advantage of an isolated girl her age. However, she is not above inflicting injury on herself if she believes her pain charge has fallen to too low a level.

Does my character qualify? If not I could change his powers a little more.

Both of yours are good. SWF, your's was a little classic (Superhuman physical ablities) But Thats why I like it. Ox is the only one like that on my team

Originally posted by Dwarf lord
Both of yours are good. SWF, your's was a little classic (Superhuman physical ablities) But Thats why I like it. Ox is the only one like that on my team
then ull put mine in ur comic?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is in the comic. It will show up in the next arc in a mutant breeding ground. BTW can I tweek the powers a little

Summoner: Can call forth any creature he sees, or a mix of any (IE: Griffins) thats it for now, not really developed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"