Former Aliases: Avenging Angel, Angel, Death III, Dark Angel

Height: 6'

Weight: 150lbs.

Hair color: Blonde

Eyes: Blue

First appearance: Uncanny X-Men #1

Joined the X-Men in: Uncanny X-Men #56 backstory

Currently in: No title

Known relatives: Warren Kenneth Worthington, Jr. (father, deceased); Katherine Worthington (mother, deceased); Burtram Worthington/Dazzler I (uncle).

Profession: Millionaire, head of Worthington Industries

Group affiliation: Formerly X-Men, Champions, Defenders, X-Factor, X-Terminators, Horsemen of Apocalypse

Powers: Aerodynamic physiology gives him peak human strength, speed, aerial agility, endurance, reflexes, eyesight, and hearing, a hollow bone structure, zero body fat, and large feathered wings extending from his shoulder blades that enable him to fly and serve as solar collectors to heat his body, and a healing effect in his blood that increases his regenerative abilities and those of anyone else it touches, formerly had biometallic retractable wings that fired paralysis fluid-filled wing fletchettes, and once could generate solid light from his own supercharged lifeforce into energy wings, life-energy darts that caused a metaphysical disruption in others, healing powers that affected the mind and body, and the ability to extend his fingers into raking talons

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=100

archangel118kx.jpg
archangel6tv.png

Nice thread Worthy...One of my favorite characters :up:

YAY! What a great thread. Cool.

Do you guys think it would be cool if Angel were to join Astonishing?

As long as he not with Husk, I think he's great.:)

MoPlaYa43 said:
Nice thread Worthy...One of my favorite characters :up:

Thanks. :up: Angel's my favorite.

Exploding Boy said:

Probably. :p

I'm not up-to-date on what's happening in the comics world right now... all I have to go by are my back issues from the first run of X-Factor, Uncannyxmen.net and my memory of other comic issues...

HandOfFate said:
As long as he not with Husk, I think he's great.:)

She's a little young, but hey... :p

Exploding Boy said:

That'd be cool, but I don't think he really fits in the team.

This is a cool thread. I shouldn't have known worthy would make it,lol. I know very little about Angel, but he isn't a bad character. Who are some of his past time girlfriends?

javon said:
This is a cool thread. I shouldn't have known worthy would make it,lol. I know very little about Angel, but he isn't a bad character. Who are some of his past time girlfriends?

Off the top of my head

Candy Southern
Dazzler - Somewhat more on his part then her
Charlotte Jones
Psylocke
HusK

I knew he went with Psylocke but I wasn't sure so I kept my mouth shut. But Dazzler is a shock to me (more like ho,hehe. j/k). I ddin't know they dated.

I didnt know that he dated Dazzler either... when was that? ages ago, right?

HandOfFate said:
Off the top of my head

Candy Southern
Dazzler - Somewhat more on his part then her
Charlotte Jones
Psylocke
HusK

And even more that had a thing for Warren. Stacy X, anyone? :p

Harlekin said:
That'd be cool, but I don't think he really fits in the team.
That's how I feel. It sounds like the Astonishing team may change but I dont know who could fit in with the style of the book. I think Angel would have to be a little...dark? Maybe to be on the team.

Angel has gone dark before with archangel. But they seemed to have sraped any devlopment there.

He's too 'light' right now to fit in with the team, yeah.

What was the purpose of him turing to Archangel?

javon said:
What was the purpose of him turing to Archangel?
He lost his wings in the Morlock Massacre. He tried to kill himself. Apoc saved him gave him metal wings and said to be his horeseman since he gave him wings. So he became evil ect.

Its ashame how much people lie. I heard Magneto gave him his wings. But i'll never believe that.

Exploding Boy said:
He lost his wings in the Morlock Massacre. He tried to kill himself. Apoc saved him gave him metal wings and said to be his horeseman since he gave him wings. So he became evil ect.

Which Warren's ''buddy'' Cameron Hodge had a hand in...

javon said:
Its ashame how much people lie. I heard Magneto gave him his wings. But i'll never believe that.

Yeah, that's very false. :p

instead of warren joining astonishing why not Gambit :) .....please :(

Warren is indeed very kool, hence the name

star_chaser65 said:
I didnt know that he dated Dazzler either... when was that? ages ago, right?

It was during Dazzler series. The birdboy had the hots for the Disco Queen.

Handoffate, can I use those new Storm scans to show people over at xmenfilms? I told them about it and they wanna see them.

He and Dazzler have a bit of a thing going on in UXM.

So... it seems Angel is going to be involved in the Civil War now.

Civil War has reached Professor Xavier’s Institute for Gifted Youngsters and the 198 have decided to take up arms against the Sentinels keeping watch over the remaining mutants in Civil War: X-Men #1.

Civil War: X-Men also sees the reunion of the surviving original X-Men as Cyclops, Iceman, Angel, and Beast try to quell the 198 insurrection.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/article/showquestion.asp?faq=11&fldAuto=296

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"