• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels Crossover with a certain alternate universe?

GRangerPrimeNYC

AgentGodzillaRangerPrime
Reaction score
I know this is a ridiculous idea that will neverrrrrrr happen, but anyone think the TASM universe crossing over with the Raimi universe would be interesting?

Like what's going on in the comics right now with 616 Peter going into the Ultimate universe and meeting Miles.

What if Tobey's Spidey gets sent into the TASM universe by Mysterio and runs into Garfield's Spidey.
It would be interesting.

We would find out what has been going on in the Raimi universe after SM3, Garfield's Peter asking Tobey's Peter if he knew anything about his universe's parents since that was never explained in the Raimi universe, and both of them learning about how differently events played out in their seperate universes etc etc etc

Last edited:
Hell no.
Raimi is over.
You bin watchin' too much Spider-Man TAS.

What would be cool is to integrate Garfield-Spidey into the MCU.

Hell no.
Raimi is over.
You bin watchin' too much Spider-Man TAS.

What would be cool is to integrate Garfield-Spidey into the MCU.

I agree,
but funny thing is some other people on this forum are pretty damn serious about not wanting him in the MCU.

Putting Garfield in the MCU will likely happen. The whole thing with the Oscorp Tower almost being in the Avengers makes me think that Sony is willing to put Spidey into the Avengers, and work out any deal to get that to happen. It's a win-win for them.

However, by the time they'd be able to do that with the Raimi-verse, Maguire will be too old to play Spidey. It'll just come across as weird...and a little ridiculous. I mean, what would they really do with each other? What purpose would it serve?

Putting Garfield in the MCU will likely happen. The whole thing with the Oscorp Tower almost being in the Avengers makes me think that Sony is willing to put Spidey into the Avengers, and work out any deal to get that to happen. It's a win-win for them.

Yeah I hope this happens!

And there's no way an alternative universe will happen in a Spider-Man movie, I just don't see it. Maybe if Spider-Man is with the Avengers it would happen but for a Spider-Man movie, not a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"