The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Would You Want A Webb/Raimi Series Crossover?

No! You never cross the streams..

The day Sony gives us The Clone Saga, I give up. Clones are by far the worst plot device in the history of plot devices. I'm cool with the clone army in Star Wars, but when Spidey, Batman, Captain America, anyone else have clones, it's too far.

Actually, the initial idea of the original clone story in the 70's was very interesting. The beginning of the 90's clone saga was pretty sweet too as well.

The problem was that they took a story that was meant to last a year at most and stretched it to three. And the endgame for the 90's clone saga was stupid (replacing Peter). However, Kaine and Ben were both really cool characters.

And the general ideas raised by the clone saga were always fascinating to me. How do you know which one is real? Also, what is "real" when you both have the exact same memories, bodies, all the same life experiences? What does that say about the human soul? ect.

I actually think a clone saga could be great if you got someone to boil away all the crappy ideas that came from it (and there were a good amount) and keep the good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"