Cthulhu-verse thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's both a pro and a con. On the downside, we'll be targeted first and have our souls eaten. On the Pro side, it's over and done with first so we won't have to see everything take place and watch whats left of the planet crumble. It's all in how you look at it.

The bronie agenda is influencing our young with subliminal occult messages.

And you're saying this...in the Cthulhu thread? You know, if someday I take over this thread from Piper, KevanG will become my right hand, and will allow him to spread whatever he wants in this thread. And it will take more than just you Dark to stop me! :twisted:

Ace4bBG.jpg

Boy, Cthuy has really let himself go.

Catacombs - In the Depths of R'lyeH
[YT]SGfOypah35U[/YT]

Catacombs - At the Edge of the Abyss
[YT]Dq2k9EhCn9A[/YT]

Catacombs - Where No Light Hath Shone... (But for That of the Moon)
[YT]qhdOXIh_3Rw[/YT]

Catacombs - Fallen Into Shadow
[YT]A7Zt1AM8ECY[/YT]

And where have you been young man? The big guy's been pacing the seabed all night waiting for you to come back.

It may sink to the depths but it will never die.

So you folks want to worship an entity that cartman turned into his b****? Weird.

First off, worship is a strong word in my case. Taken a great interest in is more along the lines of my devotion to the thread.

That said, it's another one of those media portrayals that likes to put Cthulhu out there for humor. In truth, Cartman had about as much chance of taming almighty Cthulhu as the Ghostbuster had in defeating him.

.....except I firmly believe that the Ghostbusters are that badass.

So you folks want to worship an entity that cartman turned into his b****? Weird.

As opposed to:

kca2aly

Hmm now that I read that, I'm beginning to see the appeal.:D

Disclaimer: This is posted with tongue firmly in cheek.

Last edited:
One of those pics looks like Cthulhu has joined up with HYDRA.

Hydra wishes they could join the tentacled one.

Hmm... Tentacles you say? Uh... Has anyone checked to see if Cthulhu is not at the bottom of the sea, but is in fact working in Japan as a producer of Hentai? :wow:

Wishing everyone a Happy Valentines day! May each and every one of you forever be in the inescapable grip of madness.

:fhm:

Wishing everyone a Happy Valentines day! May each and every one of you forever be in the inescapable grip of madness.

:fhm:

Hey man!!! Nice to hear from you. How is the wife and kids? Hey... Say hello to your mother for me. :word:

Last edited:
Hmm... Tentacles you say? Uh... Has anyone checked to see if Cthulhu is not at the bottom of the sea, but is in fact working in Japan as a producer of Hentai? :wow:

All the producers of hentai are secretly employees by Cthulu. In return for their servitude he will grant them with pure madness upon his return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"