Cyberpunk 2077

19 hours ago
RUMOR: CYBERPUNK 2077 Release Date Announcement To Take Place At E3 2019 Alongside New Trailer
According to a new rumour, CD Projekt Red is to take to the stage of Microsoft's press conference at E3 2019 and drop a new trailer for Cyberpunk 2077 as well as reveal its release date.Read more

Also with below

safe_image.php

NEWS
CD Projekt Red Promises Development Crunch For Cyberpunk 2077 Won't Be As Bad As The Witcher 3's
on May 18, 2019 at 1:12 PM
The developer has had brushes with bad crunch time in the past, but is hoping to curb it for Cyberpunk 2077.Read more

source: GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!&Game Informer

Their statements in that article sound like the usual PR non-answer, but at least it's a step in the right direction. I hope there won't be similar aftermath articles following its release that Destiny, Andromeda, RDR2 and Anthem had.

That collar ruins the jacket
Yep. Honestly, not a big fan of the cover art overall. Hoping for another option. Also hoping it is reversible at least. With a female character option.

Assassin's Creed Oddessy had a great reversible covert art. I would prefer for it to simply have the city as the background and the logo in the middle with both default characters on the back of the cover

Already #1 on GOG and Steam pre-orders.

Long damn wait for this goodness

How to tell the age:
10-20 - John Wick is in CP77!
~30 - Who else other than the original netrunner Neo.
40+ - Ah, the memories... "The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel." Looks like Johnny Mnemonic is Johnny Silverhand this time.

It's usually 50/50 how celebrities take the stage at E3, but Keanu's appearance was, for my money, nothing short of excellent. I can already tell that him saying 'You're breathtaking!' in response to someone in the audience calling him breathtaking is going to be a memorable moment of the entire conference.

It's usually 50/50 how celebrities take the stage at E3, but Keanu's appearance was, for my money, nothing short of excellent. I can already tell that him saying 'You're breathtaking!' in response to someone in the audience calling him breathtaking is going to be a memorable moment of the entire conference.

I usually don't care, and most of the time it is just cringe. But yeah, Keanu was fantastic. He was genuinely excited, and it made all of us genuinely excited.

So I just found out that Cyberpunk's collector's edition comes with a statue of the game's protagonist. Except of course it is the generic guy on the cover, in a game where you can make your own character, male or female. :dry:

So I just found out that Cyberpunk's collector's edition comes with a statue of the game's protagonist. Except of course it is the generic guy on the cover, in a game where you can make your own character, male or female. :dry:

Gotta sell Cyber Timberlake.

Gotta sell Cyber Timberlake.
If it was the kick ash woman from the demo, I wouldn't be complaining too much. On the otherhand, my friend had a good point. They should have just used Keanu. :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"