D4

This is free at the moment for anyone interested. Just downloaded it.

I actually bought this not too long after I got my Xbone. It's a fun game, still need to play the third episode, though.

Played the first hour today. Its different 2 say the least

I only tried it for 10 mins last night. Didn't really know what the hell was going on lol.

Like story-wise or gameplay-wise? Because I can see both. The way it kind of throws you to everything is pretty disorienting at first.

I would love to see what Swery would do with a budget.

Was this low budget? It looks pretty good, though I've heard some of the achievements are glitchy.

I assume so. I don't necessarily look at D4 and think, "Wow, I bet this was expensive to make."

I don't know, it seems pretty polished to me. I would've maybe pegged it as a mid-budget title or something.

Regardless, what I was getting at is that I would like to see what kind of AAA game he would make if he was ever granted the resources. Assuming the publisher didn't place too many restrictions on him or whatever.

Like story-wise or gameplay-wise? Because I can see both. The way it kind of throws you to everything is pretty disorienting at first.
Gameplay, I don't think I got to any story point. Literally just popped it in to see what kind of game it was for a few mins before going to bed. Did you play with Kinect? I'm not sure if that would make it more obvious what I was supposed to be doing. Guess I'll find out when I give it a proper go, maybe next weekend.

Omg yes!!!! A thread about this amazing weird game. Loved it. Hopefully it does well to bring out a season 2. Fans of this game should check out Deadly Premonition as well :D

Gameplay, I don't think I got to any story point. Literally just popped it in to see what kind of game it was for a few mins before going to bed. Did you play with Kinect? I'm not sure if that would make it more obvious what I was supposed to be doing. Guess I'll find out when I give it a proper go, maybe next weekend.

I don't have Kinect, no.

From what I got with the story & reading a bit. Dudes wife dies two years agoish. The dude can apparently time travel somehow

Ok sounds interesting. Look forward to getting more into it.

Wonder why they gave it away for free so soon.

Omg yes!!!! A thread about this amazing weird game. Loved it. Hopefully it does well to bring out a season 2. Fans of this game should check out Deadly Premonition as well :D

That's what I keep saying. :p If I had a X1 I'd buy it just because Deadly Premonition was amazing.

It really was amazing! I love DP. I haven't played much of it myself but watched the full walkthrough. It's such a good story and honestly had me guessing who the Raincoat Killer was. I was totally shocked. I like how D4 has the same goofy and weirdness about it that DP had. :3

I immediately had to turn the kinect controls off as I couldn't bear them. Overall I was a little disappointed after how much I liked Deadly Premonition

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"