Xbox Phantom Dust

And there's plenty more if you're willing to dig deeper into handheld and mobile. The genre really is far from dead, it's just become much more niche and regulated.
And pc

Ys Games Launch on GOG 25% Off & More Deals This Week. February 19, 2015 . 2:00pm

Up for some arcade-ish JPRG action this week on your PC? Today GOG just released Ys I & II Chronicles+, Ys: The Oath In Felghana, and Ys Origin on its always DRM-free service.

cause alot of it is doing well there as well. which why more is comi
ng to it tales of zetra as soap put up is also one of them as this shows

PlayStation 3, PC
Tales of Zestiria appears in Steam database

Published 1 hour ago. 149 comments.

Especially some parts of the console fan base seem to reject this installment of the tales series

but there's a hue list on those three platforms

Last edited:
Most of the PC JRPGs are re-releases, though. I'm thinking more newer titles.

well zetra represents that since it's recent there others I 've been fallowing o my own that are also new that headed to pc first the then rest of the other platform later..

JRPGs? Like what? I can't even think of any that started on PC first. Western RPGs, for sure, but RPGs from the land of the rising sun? PC gaming is a fairly recent market trend for Japanese companies, I thought.

well there's this

Phantasy Star Online 2 To Celebrate ARKS Unity Festival 2015 With New Quests. January 9, 2015 . 3:31pm The event will begin on January 14th and last until March 15th.

that came to the top of my head as a example .
though yeah online

This
one
X-Tactics RPG made by Fomer Square,capcom& sega staff

zenith16

should make up for it .

There's this too

Indie JRPG Edge Of Eternity Gets Guest Composer Yasunori Mitsud. February 9, 2015 . 5:29pm Chrono Trigger composer Yasunori Mitsuda will compose songs for Edge of Eternity if the Kickstarter is successful.

there are other more new ips I'm looking up right now but there are a certain ones that while can put them it's better of not doing so for now half of which aren't inidies too.

Last edited:
Either you're just being overly dense or you're not really understanding the point of a portfolio IP.
I completely understand the point of having a strong IP portfolio. But I don't think that Phantom Dust will do anything to contribute to Microsoft's portfolio of IPs at all other than being a sales failure and thus eventually languish. Microsoft has been doing great efforts in strengthening their IP portfolio in recent months, but this one IP doesn't make sense. There's a major difference between having strong IPs (Halo, Forza, Fable, Minecraft, Gears of War) and having IPs just for the sake of having IPs (like this game).

well there's this

Phantasy Star Online 2 To Celebrate ARKS Unity Festival 2015 With New Quests. January 9, 2015 . 3:31pm The event will begin on January 14th and last until March 15th.

that came to the top of my head as a example .
though yeah online

This
one
X-Tactics RPG made by Fomer Square,capcom& sega staff

zenith16

should make up for it .

There's this too

Indie JRPG Edge Of Eternity Gets Guest Composer Yasunori Mitsud. February 9, 2015 . 5:29pm Chrono Trigger composer Yasunori Mitsuda will compose songs for Edge of Eternity if the Kickstarter is successful.

there are other more new ips I'm looking up right now but there are a certain ones that while can put them it's better of not doing so for now half of which aren't inidies too.

Well, I think most of us were talking about traditional JRPGs, but if you want to count MMOs and Kickstarter stuff, sure.

I completely understand the point of having a strong IP portfolio. But I don't think that Phantom Dust will do anything to contribute to Microsoft's portfolio of IPs at all other than being a sales failure and thus eventually languish. Microsoft has been doing great efforts in strengthening their IP portfolio in recent months, but this one IP doesn't make sense. There's a major difference between having strong IPs (Halo, Forza, Fable, Minecraft, Gears of War) and having IPs just for the sake of having IPs (like this game).

There is a big difference between the two, but they each have their places and points in existing, and it's something that all three platform holders do.

Last edited:

Xbox One
Three minutes of Darkside Games’ cancelled Phantom Dust reboot

Published 1 min ago. 0 comments.

The Phantom Dust reboot that could have been.

Phantom-Dust-Darkside-Gameplay.jpg

Last month, news broke that Darkside Games, a Florida-based studio working on the Phantom Dust reboot for Xbox One, would be shut down and no longer develop the game. The reboot, however, is still in the works, albeit at a different studio (whether it be interally at Microsoft or externally at a second-party).
Kotaku obtained footage today of Darkside Games’ cancelled Phantom Dust, showing the “near-final” version of the game, which Darkside had shown Microsoft before their game was given the boot.
The three-minute video showcases a one-versus-one multiplayer battle, with a male player character dueling against Freia, from the original Phantom Dust.
“Each player would have an arsenal deck of cards (skills) they could mix and match to bring into a battle, but their cards/skills were randomly selected from the deck once in the battle,” the source who sent Kotaku the video said. “You’d have a starting hand (shown in the bottom right) and if you didn’t like that hand, you could do a re-roll at the start of the match. The orbs you pick up represent those cards/skills.”
According to the source, the original goal of the game was to keep 70 percent of the game true to the original Phantom Dust and make 30 percent of it new. But over time, it became more of an “85 percent remake, 15 percent new.”
The source continued, “I believe that the vertical slice we delivered was as good as anyone could have reasonably expected. It was very nearly E3 demo good, way beyond what a vertical slice should be. But apparently not good enough for [Microsoft]. And to hear them quickly say they’re finishing development elsewhere is certainly a slap.”
Watch the footage at Kotaku.

Read More

Xbox One, Clips, Darkside Games, Gameplay, Microsoft, Phantom Dust
source: Gematsu

Really wish people would stop being click-baity by calling the game canceled.

Well, this version of the game is. It's a weird situation.

Phantom Dust was the beautiful little light at the end of a dark tunnel full of not a lot to play. I'm crossing my fingers they figure this out.

Really wish people would stop being click-baity by calling the game canceled.
It's cancelled dude. The developers flat out said that Microsoft is not willing to shell out the money necessary to make the game that Microsoft wants. If Microsoft were willing to let Phantom Dust happen, they would have allowed Darkside to continue on with the work that they put into it. It's just like how Star Wars 1313 was never officially cancelled by Disney or StarCraft: Ghost was never officially cancelled by Blizzard or the Agent was never cancelled by RockStar.

lol Didn't rock star say that project was still alive I could have sworn they said agent was still alive ??? lol they're quietness with it is weird though

so this was turned into the older version of it's self.

Xbox One, PC
[FONT=&quot]Original Phantom Dust coming to Xbox One, PC[/FONT]

Published 3 hours ago. 20 comments.
Remastered release updated with modern Xbox Live in 2017.

Phantom-Dust-XBO-PC-Ann.jpg

Microsoft is bringing the original Phantom Dust, which first launched for the original Xbox, to Xbox One and PC in 2017, the company announced on the YouTube Live at E3 program.

The game will be updated with remastered graphics and modern Xbox Live features.

Watch the announcement trailer below.

[YT]SKKKQgf2o0s[/YT]

Read More

PC, Xbox One, Clips, E3 2016, Game Announce, Microsoft, Phantom Dust, Trailers

oy

Xbox One, PC
[FONT=&quot]First screenshot of Phantom Dust remaster[/FONT]

Published 5 hours ago. 45 comments.

Planned for release "before E3."

Xbox boss Phil Spencer shared the first screenshot of the E3 2016-announcedPhantom Dust remaster on Twitter.

The game will feature remastered graphics, cloud-save support, cross-device play between Xbox One and PC, and support for “Looking for Group” and “Looking for Arena” on Xbox Live. New gameplay features include multiplayer starter decks that let you jump straight into multiplayer, improved frame rate, and game balance adjustments.

According a tweet from Spencer in January, the game is planned for release “before E3” in June. It will be available for Xbox One and Windows 10 PC.

Read More

PC,Xbox One,Microsoft,Phantom Dust,Screenshots

Ok good I'll get a chance to play it.

Xbox One, PC
[FONT=&quot]19 minutes of Phantom Dust remaster gameplay, details[/FONT]
Published 2 hours ago. 10 comments.

First look at the remaster in action.

Phantom-Dust-Remaster-19-Mins.jpg

Polygon has gone up with 19 minutes of footage and first details on the upcoming Phantom Dust remaster for Xbox One and PC.
The Phantom Dust remaster moves from a 4:3 aspect ratio to 16:9. On Xbox One, the game renders at 1080p, and on PC, it renders at 4K resolution.

Card data for every single one of the game’s skills is now stored on Microsoft’s server, allowing the company to rapidly push out patches and tweak the game balance in real-time.

Microsoft also made changes to the game’s single-player story progression, no longer preventing players from getting into the game’s core deck-building mechanic in the first few hours of the game. Additionally, if you fail any mission three times, you can skip it. You’ll still get rewards, but there are some achievements that are tied to not skipping and doing challenging things.

There will also be free and paid downloadable content. One of the first free downloadable add-ons will give you “a whole bunch of skills and an arsenal case” so you can jump straight into multiplayer with an assortment of cards to build decks from. There are also “a whole bunch of accelerants” for multiplayer, “so if you want all of the skills immediately, for a couple bucks, you can get all of the skills.”

Microsoft said it hasn’t changed anything about the way the original game works, and that downloadable content was just added for convenience.

Watch the gameplay below.

[YT]imfEL1N12CA[/YT]

Read More

PC,Xbox One,Clips,Gameplay,Microsoft,Phantom Dust

The game crosses the 1 million player mark.

[FONT=&quot]Phantom Dust's Xbox One debut has been long in the making, being initially revealed back at E3 2014. The wait appears to have been worth it as Creative Director, Adam Isgreen announced over on the Phantom Dusted fan site that over one million players have played the game. That's quite the step up from the 50,000 that originally bought the game.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isgreen also detailed a new update that is coming to the game, which includes a daily skill reward system. This new system allows players to unlock skills that were previously only available in the original game's expansion. All you have to do is log-in to one of your in-game profiles, and you will unlock a "free specific skill for that day."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Players can also unlock a bonus skill every week, so long as they log-in and play at least four times a week. If, however, you want to unlock all of the skills right away, you can buy three copies of all 74 of them for $4.99 as park of an "expansion skill pack."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also included in the update is the return of in-game voice chat and an NPC Mission Guide to help streamline the game's campaign mode. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For a full patch notes list, you can head over to Phantom Dusted here.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Source: [Phantom Dusted via Gamespot][/FONT]

source: http://www.gamezone.com/
GZ_logo-e60bbbfb8172ed2476fe1c65210e382e.svg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"