Dad cooks baby in microwave

That is just gross and ultra-creepy.

Or, until God finally decides to exert some of that omnipotence and put an end to Satan's reign of evil!

Yeah, I got kicked out of Sunday school (I got so tired of the crap) because I told the teacher that either Satan is the split personality of God or God sure is an incompetent fellow.

I really can't believe this ****. As a father who has an infant girl, it scares the hell out of me that we have people like that who walk free. I hope that this guy got the **** beat out of him. And then someone slapped the hell out of the wife for even attempting to explain this as a rational act. I feel bad for the little girl. thank god she's too young to remember this.

That is so horrible.
icon9.gif

:csad:

This is ironic in a way for me.

I had a thought about putting my mother's cat in the microwave because the cat is more of her "baby" than me.

Well, i actually chose not to be, but still.

Woah... this is why people should have a licence to breed.

Except that doing that is kinda tricky, since how do you decide who can and who can't... oh dear...

And some people are against the death penalty......???? This guy should fry!

It's too bad they don't make human sized microwaves so they could put him in one.

Woah... this is why people should have a licence to breed.

Except that doing that is kinda tricky, since how do you decide who can and who can't... oh dear...
Well, if I were the dictator, one question in the evaluation would be:

"Do you believe there's a Devil and that he can influence your behaviour against your will?"

Answer yes? Sterilizacione :up:

It's too bad they don't make human sized microwaves so they could put him in one.

Someone tried something like that once, I think.

Seriously though, I find this overreacting odd. You really dont realize how often this happens in TX. Its barely worth the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"