Damien Leone's Terrifier Series

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for both movies so I thought I'd make one considering they're probably making a 3rd one.

U5Y7RZO.jpg

I've only seen the first one. Gave it a 7/10

‘Terrifier 3’: Details Revealed For Bigger Budget Horror Threequel – Deadline
France-based distribution outfit The Coven is launching world sales on threequel Terrifier 3, following the breakout box office success of Terrifier 2.

Writer-director Damien Leone and producer Phil Falcone will return to oversee the continuation of the franchise.

Plot is being kept under wraps but David Howard Thornton (who plays Art The Clown) and Lauren LaVera (Sienna) are among cast expected to return. The Coven will serve as exec producer and is already getting interest from buyers.

Filming is expected to get underway in November or December of this year for release in late 2024. The threequel is understood to be getting a budget in the low-mid seven figure range, a significant increase on that of the sequel.

I'm a big fan of horror, and normally not one to lean in on the "violent movies make violent people" Moral Majority nonsense, but I remember uttering after that Bone Tomahawk scene in the first that Damien Leone should be put on a list. Terrifier 2 was insufferable to get through.

The teaser for 3 confirms it's gonna be Christmas themed.

pQNiaXU.png

Terrifier 3: Yes, we still hate women the most! :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"