Best Best 3rd Film To A Trilogy Or Series.

BloodyWolverine

Superhero
Reaction score
Ok what 3rd film is the best film of a franchise you ever saw. I shall select some of the best films that had a 3rd movie in a trilogy or Series of movies. Now do bare with me for i'll like get something wrong for hey only human.
Give me a few moments while i post the poll options.

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

They tied up the storylines of the trilogy while keeping things interesting and introduced some new elements that were awesome, such as the Brethren of the Coast and the Pieces of Eight.

My only two gripes are: Since Beckett was going after pirates, he wasn't technically bad. I'd probably have him launching attacks on the King's Navy too in an attempt to seize the Brittish Throne with all the dead pirates he'd be getting from Jones's attacks on the pirate ships.

My second gripe is that the Brethren weren't shown doing anything in the finale. I would have had them engaging the other EITC ships outside of the maelstrom while the Black Pearl and the Flying Dutchman duked it out.

Despite those two minor complaints, I really enjoyed the movie and all the double-dealings. :yay:

Hands down the new trilogy of star wars. Return of the sith is much better

Um its called the best not the worst 3rd movie in a Trilogy or series but i have come too realize that there are not too many great 3rd movies in a trilogy. Theres alot of 2's and 4 ths but 3 seem to suck except for rare occassions. Atleast didn't put Superman or Ninja Turtles 3.

Goldfinger tied with LOTR:ROTK

Return of the King followed closely by Prisoner of Azkaban. It seems fantasy has the 3rd film down:woot:

Hands down the new trilogy of star wars. Return of the sith is much better
Its Revenge Of The Sith. Or Return Of The Jedi. I put in both cause really they are the 3rd movie in a two completely differant star wars trilogies in my book even though Lucas calls it a six part series.

Return of the Jedi is probably my favourite, but Return of the King and Goldfinger are also extremely worthy choices..

Last edited:
Return of the king, but i still think Two Towers is the best of the trilogy

For some reason I totally forgot about Return of the Jedi. Dunno how that happened.

So make it a three way tie between Goldfinger, LOTR:ROTK, and Return of the Jedi.

Return of the King.

An epic climax to an epic trilogy.

The Lord of the Rings The Return of the King

Return of the King. Jedi's up there, but it's not as good a movie as ROTK. The Bourne Ultimatum is really good too.

Its matrix revolutions. not revelations

Return of the King, but Last Crusade is my favorite Indy movie.

I'm a tool I meant Revenge of the Sith, because in comparison with Episode I, and Episode II....Episode III was godly.

I'm a tool I meant Revenge of the Sith, because in comparison with Episode I, and Episode II....Episode III was godly.

I disagree Episode 1 still felt like a Star Wars movie to me, while the other 2 were severly different with the overuse of CGI, plus Hayden Christensen was unbearable to watch. Thats just me though :woot:

EP 1 and 3 were good, 2 was really boring

I always thought episode I, was more like a seperate story that didnt really add anything, you had jar jar, who obviously behind fan appeal was removed mostly from the 2nd and 3rd, because people didnt stand for it.

I liked Hayden in the third one, not the second one. He pulled off the dark side look really eerily.

Too many choices....

The Last Crusade, Die Hard With a Vengeance, Alien 3, Spider-Man 3. Spidey 3 gets an unfair reputation. Its not as good as the others, but its far from terrible. The others are some of my favorite movies.

Goldfinger
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Return of the King
Bourne Ultimatum
Last Crusade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"