Damn Lordsnipe And Batsquad.net!

Movies205

Corporate Money
Reaction score
:mad: I'm addicted and now I'm sad that it's down :mad: :mad: Now where do I go for my batman information!!!!

Originally posted by Movies205
:mad: I'm addicted and now I'm sad that it's down :mad: :mad: Now where do I go for my batman information!!!!

It's working :mad: :p :o

besides I've never seen you post :o

Damn all of you :mad:
I was out of town all day, when did it go down?

Why does it work for all of you but not me!!!:mad: This is some evil trick I know it:D

Try killing your temporary internet files (tools, internet options, delete files). You could also run

ipconfig /flushdns

from a command prompt.

Originally posted by lordsnipe
Try killing your temporary internet files (tools, internet options, delete files). You could also run

ipconfig /flushdns

from a command prompt.

It works now thanks :) The site ROCKS!!!

You bet your ash it does! It's the best d@mn Batsite out there, man!!!;)

CFE

So, emma - what are you trying to say?

I think shes telling everyone I have crabs...thats not cool emma.

Originally posted by lordsnipe
So, emma - what are you trying to say?
I was just telling everyone that TheDarKnight5 has crabs.

Originally posted by emma_c22000
TheBatSquad.net is a great place. TheBatSquad.net forums need more members. To sign up to TheBatSquad.net forums you can click here, here or here. And if none of them work, try this.

If you sign up to TheBatSquad.net before April 30th, you will win a date with me, and don't worry, I'll pay for the whole thing!

TheBatSquad.net. We're ready to welcome you with open arms. :)

TheBatSquad.net. Join up..... NOW!

I signed up :)

You can pick me up next Friday for our date :o

Dammit you guys, don't believe everything she says. All that "I'll pay" and stuff? Nope. When we got back to my place and got finished up - she wouldn't pay. I can't be giving out freebies and stuff - Stickey Eddie down the street doesn't like it when he sees girls leaving my place and I tell him they refused to pay :(

Hey, the reason I didn't pay was because your performance was sub-standard, Jason.

Hey, the reason I didn't pay was because your performance was sub-standard, Jason.

wwowned.jpg

smiley19.gif
Yeah, but ... you know I can do better now...

Ok, I have no idea who you are, Emma... but you've already cracked me up enough that I'm going to go join BatSquad right now, now I just need to get to know you, since we're gonna be going on a date and all... *whistles and walks away*

Originally posted by BigDaddyPayne
Ok, I have no idea who you are, Emma... but you've already cracked me up enough that I'm going to go join BatSquad right now, now I just need to get to know you, since we're gonna be going on a date and all... *whistles and walks away*
We're going on no date untill you take back what you said about "Venom". That story was ace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"