damn WEP key!

ihateusernames

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey, I don't suppose any of you guys could help me out on this one, I don't think you can but it's worth a try I guess...

I want to get my DS online, but it says I need to put in the WEP key.
I typed 192.168.0.1 into my browser, and it said I need a username and password to access the page.

I set the whole thing up, and not one time did it tell me to create a username or password.
any ideas what it could be? I'm in the UK and using the skybroadband router, if that helps. I checked the side of the router, it has my SSID, network key and channel thing on it, but no WEP key.

Anyone have any ideas at all how I can get it?

EDIT.
Ok, I tried something else, and it kinda worked, but now it's saying that the access points security settings arnt supported by the nintendo DS?

What the hell?
is there no way I change them? I have the laptop plugged into the router, as it's a really old laptop that doens't have wifi, but when I got the router, all I had to do was plug it in and it pretty much connected to the net right out of the box?

ugh.. I hate figuring things out.

I picked up the official Nintendo Wi-Fi. It is really easy to set up.

Hey, I don't suppose any of you guys could help me out on this one, I don't think you can but it's worth a try I guess...

I typed 192.168.0.1 into my browser, and it said I need a username and password to access the page.

I set the whole thing up, and not one time did it tell me to create a username or password.
any ideas what it could be? I'm in the UK and using the skybroadband router, if that helps. I checked the side of the router, it has my SSID, network key and channel thing on it, but no WEP key.

EDIT.
Ok, I tried something else, and it kinda worked, but now it's saying that the access points security settings arnt supported by the nintendo DS?

What the hell?
is there no way I change them? I have the laptop plugged into the router, as it's a really old laptop that doens't have wifi, but when I got the router, all I had to do was plug it in and it pretty much connected to the net right out of the box?

OK a WEP key is a random code that is entered into your Wireless Router for Security....granted, WEP is reallly really really weak...can be cracked in seconds, but I dont think you are looking at this from a security perspective..

EDIT.

What the hell?

Dude what game are you trying to link up? Pokemon Pearl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"