Damn you DvD's!!!

AgentGraves!

Civilian
Reaction score
Okay...I just want to vent here a moment...

the past 4 Dvd's I bought bosted a "DELUX 3 DISC SET" which has led me to believe that the Third disc is some sort of ultra cool bonus stuff...

now let me stop you right there...and give you a back story...

(flashback)
The Forgetting Sarah Marshall dvd was on it's way out and everything I've seen on it seemed to appeal to my "Must have it all or nothing" dvd needs, you see I am the type of guy who must have the final word on a dvd's release...so you must imagen my pist-ness when The Begins dvd came out..though the only special thing about it was some extra goodies and the first 6 mins of the film...THOUGH the Blu-Ray ed. came with more bonus stuff - - (rolls eyes) time for an upgrade...

any ways...the dvd said "3 disc delux edition with bonus digital copy" this was more in cash than the 2 disc counter part. So because I have to have it all, Shelled out the cash and it would seem that the third disc is nothing BUT the DAMNED Digital copy...

(end flashback)

So I just want to go out and say it...

I am pist that because of all this down loading some of us who don't down load have to suffer the out come of it...you see studios free that in order to thwart the down loaders they offer "Free" digital copys provided in a bought copy...the reason for that IS because when asked why they download the movie they tell the studios that it's so that they can have a copy on their computer so that they can watch it - - Which WE BOTH KNOW THAT'S Not True...

sigh...

so is anyone else with me on this boat or am I alone???

I was hoping this was some amusing anecdote about large breasts, heavy passion and a resultant head/neck injury, but alas. :(

Relating to the topic, trying to hype a digital copy as a legitimate extra disc on DVD is bull****. It happened with the Incredible Hulk release. I knew what the deal was going on, but it's still a sham.

yeah, I was hoping this thread would be about boobies.

btw, I like the digital copies. I like having the movies on my iPod. And it basically costs the same as a 2 disc set.

Is there a non-deluxe edition that doesn't have 3 discs? Why not buy that if you don't want to pay for a useless disc with the digital copy?

i was hoping you'd spell "pissed" right

this thread does not deliver what the title lets us assume

where's the boobs? :confused:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who clicked on this thread expecting boobies.

****ing pervs. :lmao: :up:

( . ) ( . )

You could always read the back of the case, or just get wise and buy the two-disc sets from now on.

( . ) ( . )

Ah yes...just like the misleading "Special 3 disc collectors edition dvd" label that is now slapped on dvd's...

I have mislead you all thinking that within this thread you'd find breasts.

sorry.

This belongs in here:

keeley-hazell.jpg

First off major failure in the department that your stupid ass didn't know what a digital copy was.

Second where is the boobs.:huh:

I like how none of the mods fixed the title, thus continuing the trend of disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"