Fantastic four 2: DVD should include the original ORIGINAL film as a bonus

I would still like an official release with cast interviews and a featurette on the history of this doomed-from-the-start production.

I was thinking, When Fantastic four 2 makes it to dvd it would be nice if they included the $1.99 budgeted original film as a bonus disc. I think true fans would enjoy getting a copy of this. I have never seen it but heard it sucks but hey I still would like to see it................

Agreed?

Na, I'd rather alot of extra features on Bluray :yay:

I've seen it. It was terrible of course but it would be easy enough to get an official release out there somehow. But really, who would buy it?

Bootlegs are terrible quality though. My copy is so fuzzy I can barely tell what the hell half the time.

Mine was not very fuzzy. I had no hard time making things out.

Plus, the movie just sucks. That hand-waving at the end is the worst special effects ever.

I've seen it. It was terrible of course but it would be easy enough to get an official release out there somehow. But really, who would buy it?

I honestly believe that EVERY comic book movie on earth would be profitable on DVD. Look at some of the crap that's out there on DVD. And consider what comic fans will put up with to see some of their favorite characters on screen. I mean, they should really put Steel on DVD. Let's face it, some of us would buy it.

Mine was not very fuzzy. I had no hard time making things out.

Plus, the movie just sucks. That hand-waving at the end is the worst special effects ever.

Do you have a DVD or VHS copy?

Yeah, the effects are dumb and some of the performances are awful. But I still say the script is way better than what they spent $100 million on in 2005. And Doom, as goofy as he is, is better in the cheapie version too.

Do you have a DVD or VHS copy?

Yeah, the effects are dumb and some of the performances are awful. But I still say the script is way better than what they spent $100 million on in 2005. And Doom, as goofy as he is, is better in the cheapie version too.

VHS. Some of my old bootlegs are the only reason I even still have a VCR.

The script was bad. Though the way they were acted was even worse, those scenes were also poorly written. Doom was better characterized, but the hand clenching and all got on my nerves! I liked that the script went with a classic Doom, though.

The other script had a lesser Doom, but better writing in the other areas.

I would still like an official release with cast interviews and a featurette on the history of this doomed-from-the-start production.
A retrospective documentary with cast interviews would be pretty interesting I think. Considering how everyone involved were left in the dark that the film itself was intentionally going absolutely no where.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"