Dateline catching pedophiles again!

Golgo-13

The Return of the O.G
Reaction score
I just finish watching MSNBC airing of that big internet predator sting, and Chris was so cool as can be! If you haven't seen this episode of Dateline it airs tonight on MSNBC at 11:00pm again. It's so hilarious how these sick perverts take off running when they show up for the sting operation thinking they're there to meet a teenage boy or girl and Chris cooly walks out from the closet...!!!!
photo_chris_hansen.jpg

On a serious note: A lot of these perverts are pillars of the community, so beware. The group that helped put this sting operation together is known as 'Pervertedjustice.com'. They're a group that pose as underage children then turn the transcripts over to the authorities to nail these pedophile bastards. They even post a pic and the transcript of the suspect and the alleged child on there website:

http://www.perverted-justice.com/?archive=ryan4686

Yeah, the naked guy part was disturbing.

What was funny was that they stung that exact same guy the next day, doing it again, and Chris said, "I've been in television for 25 years, and i have never been in a loss for words!" as the guy kept saying "...i just came to get something to eat"!

I saw that, then the next day the naked guy goes to a mcdonalds

"I WAS ONLY GETTING SOMETHING TO EAT!!!"

It airs again on MSNBC tonight at 11:00pm.

Hanson? didn't they sing "mmmmBop" back in the day?

hanson-img.jpg

"where's the love?"

I just finished watching it myself. The Rabbi and the Naked Guy were equally the most disturbing in my opinion.

I thought the army guy who was twitching was creepy, I felt bad for most of them though, they're ****ed up

when chris and his crew drive up along the side of one the pervs who took off running ...... lol :D

but what's really scary was that one of the guys was a high school teacher. Note was, becuz he got fired after this special first aired.

It's on now-i'm recording it!

In a sense I feel bad for them and in a way I don't. I feel bad for them because it's like they don't know any better; yet, I don't feel bad for them because they willingly go to a 12 or 13 year olds house and intend on doing physical harm to them.

The doctor seemed a bit naive and not too creepy.

As I said, the rabbi and the naked one really disturbed me and it's people like them that need to be put away or castrated.

But seriously have any of these guys heard women their own age? And if they can't get any, there's always prostitution for them. :o

It ought to be. It's pretty dasmn popular. Go to the link above to see their faces on the site.

chris was trapped in the closet...

...so he got his gun!

...he was trapped in the closet!

For anyone who missed this special...it's on right now! On MSNBC!

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
I just finish watching MSNBC airing of that big internet predator sting, and Chris was so cool as can be! If you haven't seen this episode of Dateline it airs tonight on MSNBC at 11:00pm again. It's so hilarious how these sick perverts take off running when they show up for the sting operation thinking they're there to meet a teenage boy or girl and Chris cooly walks out from the closet...!!!!

On a serious note: A lot of these perverts are pillars of the community, so beware. The group that helped put this sting operation together is known as 'Pervertedjustice.com'. They're a group that pose as underage children then turn the transcripts over to the authorities to nail these pedophile bastards. They even post a pic and the transcript of the suspect and the alleged child on there website:

http://www.perverted-justice.com/?archive=ryan4686

The most pathetic individual was the one who came there and embarassed himself. He looked like he was about to cry, and he swore he would never do that again. The VERY NEXT DAY, PervertedJustice members enticed him to come to a local McDonalds, because the sick freak was under the impression that he was going to meet some minor. WTF? That was pathetic. These individuals should receive the worst punishments from the law, but I doubt that it will happen.

I remember watching this one a couple months back. It was quite entertaining to watch peds getting their faces on network television.

maxwell's demon said:

...so he got his gun!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sig Worthy indeed. :up: :)

*proceeds to watch 'trapped in the closet' ch. 1-12 and engage in more mindless laughter*

secrets, cheating, homosexuals, ex-con siblings, shady cops, no loyalty, cherry pie. . . . and that midget.

maxwell's demon said:

...so he got his gun!

with a midget.....

They showed the special again at around 7 o'clock and man, it never gets old watching these sick bastards get caught.

Has anyone checked out the PervertedJustice website? There's a lot of those perverted lepers out there on the web obviously, but even I'm shocked by how many of them are out there.

It's on right now :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"