• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

David Jaffe CANCELS Project HL (PSP) / starts on PS3 Game

Zenien

Reaction score
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3154044&did=1

David Jaffe is no longer working on the PSP game that was supposed to make you burst into tears. "That game is- for the moment- on the shelf," said the typically outspoken developer in his blog. "The core reason is that it was very ambitious and so was/is WarHawk. The same developer is making both games ... so Scott (head of Incog) and I said: **** it. We'll do HL later...maybe."

Instead of heading back to Kratos, however, Jaffe has dived head first into a PlayStation 3 game, with apparent similarities to Twisted Metal and Bomberman. The game hasn't been officially announced yet, though Jaffe estimates a release date sometime between November and January -- a surprise launch game, perhaps? His comments don't seem to put it out of the question.

It was a PSP project he was workign on that was suppose to make people cry.

Looking at Warhawk, I have a good idea why it would make people who pay money for it cry :o

Hmm. I didn't know that he was working on a PSP game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"