ELDER SCROLLS III: OBLIVION PS3 EDITION REVEALED (Screens + new content)

The only thing that the 600 dollar version has over the 500 dollar version is an extra 40 gigs, wi-fi, and a built in memory card reader. The Japanese price for the memory card reader add on for the 500 dollar model works out to like 12 dollars, or you could probably hook your PS2 up to your PS3 and transfer the files that way.

They both have an HDMI port or whatever. :confused:

I do everything full-awesome mode, Z :mad:
Not half-assed :mad:

If I ever get a Ps3, it'll be the 600 bucks one, but you know, when it's like 300.

Gammy79 said:
Ps2 has games I love and it's 129 bucks.

Ps3 is 600 bucks.
Actually if your moving to Vancover PS3 is $659.

lars573 said:
Actually if your moving to Vancover PS3 is $659.

doh.gif

Buying consumer electronics here usually involves walking into BestBuy dropping trow and handing them the lube.

I'll be sure to bring a case then, cause the day after I get there, I'm going out to buy an HDTV, a Wii and a bunch of Wii stuff :( :up:

Gammy79 said:
I'll be sure to bring a case then, cause the day after I get there, I'm going out to buy an HDTV, a Wii and a bunch of Wii stuff :( :up:

No Wii untill Kingdom Hearts, RE4, MGS3, Oblivion, Hitman and Tomb Raider are all completed, 3 times each. :cmad:

I'de kill myself if I played through KH more than twice.

I mean, it's an amazing game with an amzaingly deep storyline...but goddamn is it annyoing.

All newer features and content in the PS3 OBLIVION will be cming to both PC and X360.

Yeah it was mentioned.

There isn't any real point to owning the console versions if you have a suitably powerful PC. The console versions are the ugly stepchildren since the game has so many flaws in it that the PC mod community is working tirelessly to fix.

SouLeSS said:
I'de kill myself if I played through KH more than twice.

I mean, it's an amazing game with an amzaingly deep storyline...but goddamn is it annyoing.

Actually, your signature is annoying.

looks like they just set a terrain editor on random. how bland looking.

Gammy79 said:
For an HDTV your going to pay about 25% more than the US price. The Wii 20-30 more, and 10-20 more for the Wii gear.

Substance D said:
the art direction on this franchise is so generic.

Just ****ing kill yoursefl already TOPDAWG. You suck so badly that your AIDS are starting to effect the internet and thats just not cool :o

Mentok said:
Just ****ing kill yoursefl already TOPDAWG. You suck so badly that your AIDS are starting to effect the internet and thats just not cool :o

:wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"