ELDER SCROLLS III: OBLIVION PS3 EDITION REVEALED (Screens + new content)

Yugh, Blas, I have never seen you play Oblivion. Go play it.. Noow!!

I actually love Oblivion, woman....the fighting is the best! :O

I have this character that looks just like Ahmed Ibn Fadlan (even has his name), and he's a nord and all.

I just kinda not want to play a lot of 360 because I'll be having my super HDTV soon, and then I'll totally catch up :up:

CM Punk said:
That's at different times of day so it's not really a good comparison, the PS3 version doesn't really sparkle in the sun. The annoying fan happens when you finish up the arena quest line, he's terrible, don't try to get him or you'll regret it. :down

It's mainly to show that there isn't a texture resolution difference between the water in each version. Who knows about the other touches, I'm sure we'll see how the game really looks come november.

(And to be nitpicky: Water effects should be just as abundant during the middle of the day as they are during sunset)

I might just start a brand new charcter at some point, but between the upcoming games on the PS2, DS, and PSP, I don't really have the time to devote to ANOTHER game, especially Oblivion, whilst maintaining a balanced and social lifestyle.

You're better off stealing it on PC so you can use mods to fix all the horrible design mistakes.

Must have Mods

Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul is the best, since it kills off the worst idea in RPG history, level scaling. The LOD mod is also great, killing that "look, a disgusting PSone texture 15 feet away" thing. The funny thing is, it only takes about 4-6 extra mb or video ram on my machine to totally get rid of that, which makes me kind of angry that it was there at all, both the PC specs that required and the 360 could easily have handled that. Open cities lags a bit in some cases, but I think it's worth it. There are some other one's to watch, like "Morrowind Rebuilt" or whatever they're calling it now, which is basically Morrowind GOTY Edition and all it's content rebuilt using Oblivion.

Zenien said:
It's mainly to show that there isn't a texture resolution difference between the water in each version. Who knows about the other touches, I'm sure we'll see how the game really looks come november.

(And to be nitpicky: Water effects should be just as abundant during the middle of the day as they are during sunset)

I might just start a brand new charcter at some point, but between the upcoming games on the PS2, DS, and PSP, I don't really have the time to devote to ANOTHER game, especially Oblivion, whilst maintaining a balanced and social lifestyle.

:whatever:

And insecure Xbots everywhere burst into cheer. :o

Who's to say that I was directing that comment at you Gammy? Your response only serves to incriminate yourself. :o

Also, allow me to show you my Xbotness by telling you how I am so looking forward to buy this little thing when I get to Vancouver...

news_silver_ps2_02_big.jpg

Yup, I'm getting another Ps2 because I love my Ps2 :up:

I could NEVAH part with these little beauties...

- Beyond Good & Evil
- God of War
- Guitar Hero 1 (which I'll be rebuying as well)
- Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2
- The Mark of Kri & Rise of the Kasai
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
- Resident Evil 4
- Twisted Metal Black (best game ever)
- War of the Monsters

Psx:
- Loaded
- Strike Trilogy = Soviet, Nuclear, Future (which is not really a 'Strike' title, but was originally conviced as one)

And there's still some Ps2 games that I will NOT miss :up:

Wait...are you trying to say that PS3 isn't BC?

500. :o

Why wouldn't you just keep the PS2 you already have then trade it in at a later point towards a PS3. :confused:

SouLeSS said:
But don't you already own a PS2?

Yeah, but I'm moving out later this year, and my sister plays a lot of Guitar Hero, so I'm going to leave my old Ps2 and GH copy right here and just get new stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"