Days of Future Past Days of Future Lounge

Hawkingbird

I want to be Kate Bishop
Reaction score
A place to generally discuss ALL things X-Men, with no set topic ect. Go nuts :cyclops:

I hope DOFP kicks up the interest in games and cartoons. Stoked about the Deadpool game and want more. Been a good year overall for X fans with this film announcement, All New X men, WATX and Uncanny X Force. Hope Uncanny Avengers kicks it up a notch but really dug the idea of Cap choosing Havok as a leader and Rogues been great so far. Lotta good stuff happening for X Men, def been one of the more exciting years.

Last edited:
I cant wait for the new animated series. Its been in development for some time now, so it should be ready before DOFP premiere.
It will appeal to the young audience and hopefully new potential fans, so the more xmen fans the better for.this sequel impact :D

I cant wait for the new animated series. Its been in development for some time now, so it should be ready before DOFP premiere.
It will appeal to the young audience and hopefully new potential fans, so the more xmen fans the better for.this sequel impact :D
There's a cartoon?!

I wouldnt mind a sequel to The Wolverine game. That game was ****ing awesome for the most part. The cut scenes alone were worth the price.

I think that one ended with Sentinels taking over DOFP style too if I remember right.

Last edited:
I can't wait for the new X-Men animated show either. I hope it's as good as TAS, which is one of the best animated xmen shows ever. WATXM was okay but not as good as TAS. I can't wait.

I can't wait for the new X-Men animated show either. I hope it's as good as TAS, which is one of the best animated xmen shows ever. WATXM was okay but not as good as TAS. I can't wait.

Yes! This show was what put the X-men squarely in the crosshairs of pop culture. TAS' voice talent is pretty much the definitive X-men voices. That theme music. As Magneto would say "Perfection!"

^Indeed. I really hope this show makes full use of the characters that they use. And hope the animation is top knotch.

I just got a thought. In the article Angamb posted it said that Marvel were using the likeness and possibly voices of the actors in MCU for Avenger's Assemble. Do you think they'll do that for the X-Men show. Especially since this probably won't be released until DOFP comes out.

No chance for that.They Is no way Disney will allow Likeness or voices for films to be
used.Marvel has been draging It's feet on another X-Men animated show since pulling plug on wolverine and the X-men.And X-Men and WOlverine anime don't count to me.

I don't care much about a new cartoon series for X-Men. I still haven't finished watching all the episodes of Wolverine and the X-Men.

What I want is a X-Men videogame like X-Men Legends II.

I actually think all the X Men cartoons (original, Evaluation, Wolverine and The X-Men) have been really good.
And yes, there was a big thing over the Marvel TV News thing, none of it is legit.

I actually think all the X Men cartoons (original, Evaluation, Wolverine and The X-Men) have been really good.
And yes, there was a big thing over the Marvel TV News thing, none of it is legit.

I sort of like Pryde of the X-Men, despite Wolverine's ridiculous (though funny, considering Jackman...) Aussie-accent.

I never saw that one. I think the best one was X-Men.

I like Wolverine and the X-Men the best but only by a tiny margin. X-Men is still an amazing show with the best music from any X-Men movie/tv show.

Evaluation was also great, though some of the characters were too off from the comics.

Yes! This show was what put the X-men squarely in the crosshairs of pop culture. TAS' voice talent is pretty much the definitive X-men voices. That theme music. As Magneto would say "Perfection!"

Yes, the voices I hear whenever I read the comics. The music that plays in my head whenever I decide to read a comic, watch an episode, watch a movie...play Origins Wolverine (the game)... that show helped raise me.:word:

David Hemblen was great as the voice of Magneto, I thought. He also voiced Mags in some of the video games and should be hired as the voice coach for Fassbender's live-action version.

I grew up with the X-men 90's cartoon. It introduced me to Gambit. For me, he was the show.

Yeah Gambit was awesome on that show. 90s Cartoon still owns for me.

I dug later Evolution episodes. Got X-23 out of it. Otherwise WATX and the 90s show were much better imo.

...that show helped raise me.:word:

HA! :woot:

I grew up with the X-men 90's cartoon. It introduced me to Gambit. For me, he was the show.

Haha I was Gambit whenever I was playing with my siblings and cousins. Every main X-man from the show was represented. We're a big family if you can imagine. :oldrazz: There's maybe even a video of us somewhere horsing around saying lines from the show.

I've seen all of them but I never finished any of the cartoon series (except for Pyrde of the X-Men since it was only 1 episode) and I also haven't seen X-Men Anime. But the 90s cartoons and Wolverine and the X-Men are the top 2 cartoons for me. The 90s cartoon is just classic, I'm only 4 episodes away from finishing the whole series. It introduced to the world of X-Men and its the closest to the comics. I only seen 7 of Wolverine and the X-Men and I'm not really in a hurry to watch the other episodes but its good. X-Men Evolution was good too but compare to the 90s cartoon, it was so different, but I wish they continued the series because it was getting better.

I always thought Wolverine and the X Men was brilliant. Wasn't too fond of Emma in it. No one's ever been able to get her right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"