DBZ: Tenkaichi 2 (Wii & PS2)

Kazaire

Sidekick
Reaction score
Announced a few days ago.
IGN:
Expanding on the first Tenkaichi in just about every way possible, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 combines action, fighting and role-playing game elements into a storyline that spans the entire Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT series. The game will feature over 100 playable characters (including many that have never been in a DBZ game before), 15 massive and destructible environments and nine different play modes.

Many of the game's missions are ripped straight from the TV show, allowing fans the ability to relive their favorite DBZ moments or take characters into custom battles that they'd never see on the show. An assortment of mini-games and tag-team fights expand upon the main story mode, and the ability to post customized character codes on the Internet hints at immense replayability.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 is scheduled for release in October.

dragon-ball-z-budokai-tenkaichi-2-us-announcement-20060421052249772.jpg

dragon-ball-z-budokai-tenkaichi-2-us-announcement-20060421052250991.jpg

Video Preview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuY47z6JkCw&search=wii tenkaichi

New Characters: (That I saw)
*King Cold
*The guy in the green in the pic above (don't know his name). Transforms into a giant blue guy.

Changing into different forms can now be done during battles. (As seen in the video)

dragon-ball-z-budokai-tenkaichi-2-20060501015901221.jpg

dragon-ball-z-budokai-tenkaichi-2-us-announcement-20060421052249163.jpg

wow,no hits yet,damn. seems cool, wasnt abig fan of budakai(to many button combinations i couldnt remember)

Glad somebody took a look. Tenkaichi was definetely better than the normal budokais. Happy to see a 2nd one.

damn, still no other hits besides me..yeesh. i guess somepeople are sick of DBZ. i'll be sure to check out the game.

I didn't really like Tenkaichi 1, although, the tag team option seems really cool,

I can just picture the Gohan/Krillin tag teams against the Spice Boys, Ginyus and Frieza.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"