Dragon Ball Z Sparking Omega (PS3/360)

Nathan

Avenger
Reaction score
V Jump this week has first look at the next Dragon Ball from Namco Bandai.

Due this fall, Dragon Ball: Sparking Omega (Sparking is Budokai Tenkaichi in Japan), will be the final release in the Sparking series, and include the largest amount of fighters to date. Super Saiyan 4 Goku and Vegeta are confirmed fighters.

It is due in Japan this winter for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Expect an official announcement soon.

Source

So, yeah. Another year, another DBZ game. Which I'll probably get, because I'm a sucker for DBZ games. Is anyone here still playing these games?

No, I stoped with Budokai Tenkaichi 2. I didn't like the fighting system. Budokai 3 is still the best, to me.

Also, we heard the same ''final release'' and ''largest amount of fighters to date'' with Ultimate Tenkaichi. We'll probably see it again next year.

aren't they making a Kinect Dragon Ball Z?

I loved Budokai Tenkaichi 2 & 3 personally. I suck at all the ones for the current gen consoles though.

I guess they decided to do a normal DBZ game. In case the DBZ Kinect game fails

I just hope the game goes back to the regular Sparking gameplay and is nothing like Ultimate Tenkaichi. The game was basically nothing but QTE's and cutscenes.

If this goes back to regular Tenkaichi gameplay I might pick it up.
Skipped the last couple of games.

Raging Blast 2 was actually not bad. They changed control setup a little, but after 30 minutes, I got used to it just fine.

Source

So, yeah. Another year, another DBZ game. Which I'll probably get, because I'm a sucker for DBZ games. Is anyone here still playing these games?

My 10-year old son is. He *loves* DBZ games, and will go absolutely ape**** at this news.

Then he'll probably love the upcoming Kinect game as well.

I've heard of that Arcade game. It's quite popular in Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"