DC Direct Toy Fair 2008 Update

FlyingMonkey

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm in NY covering Toy Fair for Figures.com and I wanted to pass along a link to our photo gallery. We hit DC Direct today and were able to get some pretty sweet shots of the new Killing Joke box set and a whole slew of other figures.

You can check out our DC Direct gallery here...
http://tf08.superherotimes.com/showgallery.php?cat=505

We'll have more stuff posted over the next few days, so check back often!

Here's one of my faves...

DSC_0695.JPG

:up: Cool stuff, like the Smallville and Killing Joke stuff. Also that Two-Face fig. thanks dude

Any Dark Knight stuff from DC Direct on display?

Nope. Dark Knight stuff seems to be kept under wraps by most companies. Koto did confirm that they have a Batman ARTFX statue planned but couldn't say anything beyond that. I'm hoping to see more at Mattel on Tuesday but not sure beyond that.

yeah im only interested in TDK stuff, not the comic book stuff. damn i hope we get somethin!

Those Secret Files figs are very cool. I might pluck down the money for that series.

I'm disappointed that there has been no new TDK Joker revealed.

But that DCD Joker bust is very nice, if a bit pricey.

TDK stuff we've seen so far from toy-fair isnt that good at all.

TDK stuff we've seen so far from toy-fair isnt that good at all.

Sadly, I must agree. I kind of liked the original image shown in ToyFare magazine of TDK Joker, but these new pics aren't all that good; plus, as I've harped on before, no direct market, higher end figure.

I guess there's still time though.

There will be a DC Direct Joker and Batman 12 inch figures. There was a card at the UK Toy Fair announcing it.

There will be a DC Direct Joker and Batman 12 inch figures. There was a card at the UK Toy Fair announcing it.

Do you mean a DC Direct TDK Joker? I've read about this elsewhere and look forward to seeing some shots, I'm just being impatient.

I wouldnt doubt DCD will do 12" figs. They did do a Begins one. If they di, Id pick up the Joker, but Ill skip the Batman, I just dont care for this new suit. Ill put Joker next to my 12" Begins fig.

I wouldnt doubt DCD will do 12" figs. They did do a Begins one. If they di, Id pick up the Joker, but Ill skip the Batman, I just dont care for this new suit. Ill put Joker next to my 12" Begins fig.

They are doing a 12" one, they showed a poster of it from a distance, on another thread, I cant find it but it looks similar to the begins DCD figure ( just the new suit), which I have an unlike most am very satisfied with. Im pretty sure they'll do a joker one also.

I have just seen the new Batman Dark Knight movie images for the DC range over at http://www.mycinemania.co.uk/blog/ and wow!!! The Joker statue and bust look amazing! I'm gonna pre-order this baby straight away! Also the 13" Joker figure looks cool but they only have a small image.

Woo-freakin'-hoo. That 13" DC Direct TDK Joker will be mine (pending final approval:cwink: ).

That other deluxe 13" Joker can kiss an arse. Thanks for the great heads up!
:hoboj:

Ya Im really excited now that we finally have atleast a small pic of what they look like!

OH yes!:applaud

Need big picture NOW!

nice find, pal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"