• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

OCT - Fan Art Contest - ENTER HERE

Only a quickie... Great entries so far, gang...

2974427832_a80077b7f5.jpg

Dude as always unique and well done

though I don't get the monster connection

Here is my entry, I call it the "Drac Pack"... pretty much the universal monsters with my own spin, in modern day as a super hero/villain, team.... inspired by my recent viewing of monster squad and this month's theme.... hope you like.

Here is my entry, I call it the "Drac Pack"... pretty much the universal monsters with my own spin, in modern day as a super hero/villain, team.... inspired by my recent viewing of monster squad and this month's theme.... hope you like.
Wolfmans got nards

Great work as always

Brilliant!

:up::up:

I really hope I am not too late.
Here is my entry (and I hope it counts.)

A carved Pumpkin based on a Jack Kirby drawing:
pumpkinB.jpg

pumpkinA.jpg

kirbypumkins.jpg

and an unfinished Jack Kirby Pumpkin:
pumpkinC.jpg

based on this:
capeyes6.jpg

pumpkinD.jpg

Last edited:
CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED!

VOTING THREAD WILL BE UP SHORTY...