DC Universe Manip Thread (Smallville Universe)

This pic of Wonder Woman would work great
ericadurancewonderwoman.jpg

Just add the famous WW logo where it's needed.
and replace the actress so it's not lois lane :p

Smallville Inspired T-SHIRTS & ARTWORK PRINTS !!!!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/80337058/the-blur-t-shirt

Hey Folks!! I haven't posted so much on the boards but I've been an avid reader for years. I put up some of my Smallville related artwork before, but just recently set up my online artwork shop with t-shirts and prints, a bunch of super hero and Smallville inspired artwork's featured.

I printed the character t-shirts originally as part of my "Believe in Heroes" fan film (that had to do with the contest held this past winter) and then went on to send shirts to the actors in Vancouver and I got word from Cassidy that they got them and loved them, even said she was wearing hers around set. So cool! I sent more shirts out to all the major actors and actresses in the series, from Annette to Glover to Schneider (currently working for him actually, designing logos and promo pieces for his Team Ripped Duke Beach Body program) to Kreuk and many others, so the shirts I've got on my site are replica prints of the ones owned by the SV alums. And I've hand delivered brainiac and supergirl shirts to Laura and Marsters, he said he wore his when he was on set for Homecoming!! And Laura said she was going to wear hers to bed, I kid you not! I have that meeting on video, haha.

Thought to share!! Figured if there's anyone who would enjoy them it'd be the devoted followers of the series! Dang, I miss it but my hope through continuing to create work inspired by Welling and company I can help in continuing its life after the CW.

Enjoy! And keep up the good work with the manips, always love seeing them. I even mailed the Luthor K. Ring tee to Rosenbaum, might go down to DragonCon to meet him next week and see if he got the package, if he didn't I'm bringing a new one with me to gift him!!

~ J

Smallville Inspired T-SHIRTS & ARTWORK PRINTS !!!!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/80337058/the-blur-t-shirt

Hey Folks!! I haven't posted so much on the boards but I've been an avid reader for years. I put up some of my Smallville related artwork before, but just recently set up my online artwork shop with t-shirts and prints, a bunch of super hero and Smallville inspired artwork's featured.

I printed the character t-shirts originally as part of my "Believe in Heroes" fan film (that had to do with the contest held this past winter) and then went on to send shirts to the actors in Vancouver and I got word from Cassidy that they got them and loved them, even said she was wearing hers around set. So cool! I sent more shirts out to all the major actors and actresses in the series, from Annette to Glover to Schneider (currently working for him actually, designing logos and promo pieces for his Team Ripped Duke Beach Body program) to Kreuk and many others, so the shirts I've got on my site are replica prints of the ones owned by the SV alums. And I've hand delivered brainiac and supergirl shirts to Laura and Marsters, he said he wore his when he was on set for Homecoming!! And Laura said she was going to wear hers to bed, I kid you not! I have that meeting on video, haha.

Thought to share!! Figured if there's anyone who would enjoy them it'd be the devoted followers of the series! Dang, I miss it but my hope through continuing to create work inspired by Welling and company I can help in continuing its life after the CW.

Enjoy! And keep up the good work with the manips, always love seeing them. I even mailed the Luthor K. Ring tee to Rosenbaum, might go down to DragonCon to meet him next week and see if he got the package, if he didn't I'm bringing a new one with me to gift him!!

~ J
I love this shirt! but it would be pretty cool if you also made one with just the blur standing on the roof of the daily planet, like not using the heat vision.

Man, this thread needs to keep on going! Here's something I've been doing lately for fun.
JL.jpg

I also added a couple new members, Bruce, Diana, Hal (Tahmoh Penikett), and Ray Palmer (Zach Gilford)

Well it needs to get moved over to the new sv subforum.

I think they need to bring out some more media for Smallville, whether it be another season or a comic book... So we can start manips up again :)

If u haven't kept up with news byran q millar a dc comics writer and was on sv for last few seasons is planning a "season 11" novel for sv. But like I said above we need to get thread moved over to the new sv subforum.

honestly have no idea who even comes here anymore, but me and a friend were discussing how batman could have been incorporated into smallville. Here's what we came up with. Be gentle, it was a sloppy job, just needed to see how it looked:
smallvillebrucegotham.jpg

batmanyd.jpg

Costume consists of Batman's high-tech advanced lens incorporated into his mask, from which he can
examine crime scenes, maybe look for traces of evidence. Think of iron man's mask a little simplified and less high tech.
has gloves fit for advancing buildings and brass knuckles for combat. has a utility belt, probably holds other gadgets, a chunk of
kryptonite or a kryptonite ring no doubt.The abdomen is bulletproof, the logo is traditional, and substitute the cape for
a trench coat (inspired by the blur) and the cowl for a hood. done.
Hope you like.

-M&DC

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"