The Smallville RPG OOC Thread

YOU BASTICH! I swore that I wouldn't let this RPG die, and I will be true to this promise! I wana see a Bruce Wayne post baaaaaaaaaad! Come on guys don't leme down :)

Olcanucklehead said:
YOU BASTICH! I swore that I wouldn't let this RPG die, and I will be true to this promise! I wana see a Bruce Wayne post baaaaaaaaaad! Come on guys don't leme down :)

I'm no good at these games, so I'll just watch. :O

Your more than welcome to play a charcetr if ya want :) We need more people.

Olcanucklehead said:
Your more than welcome to play a charcetr if ya want :) We need more people.

Thanks, but I'll just mess it up. Trust me. :)

Its cool. I need to start finding more people though. I'm gona hit up a few of the other RPG's.

Argh, I love RPG's, but I just can't think of a character I would like to play in this one...

There are plent of heroes and villians from DC yet to be introduced into Smallville, pick anyone just as long as its them at some sort of starting point.

Olcanucklehead said:
There are plent of heroes and villians from DC yet to be introduced into Smallville, pick anyone just as long as its them at some sort of starting point.

Thats just the thing... I don't KNOW DC that well... apart from your very famous characters...and the bad guys... but Im not wanting to play anymore bad guys...

I shall think

We could always use a Hawkman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Martian Man Hunter.....or maybe if a villian Parasite would be realy cool!.....or just play one of the characters from the show, Chloe, Lana, Pete, Martha Kent, Braniac?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"