DC vs. Marvel Mugen Edition

Superboy%
Flash*
Professor Zoom*
Green Lantern (Guy Gardner)*
Bane
Doomsday (CG animated, so doesn't look good in the game)
Ice%
Apocalypse*
Sentinel
Blackheart
Captain America
Nate Summers*
Strong Guy
Spider-Man 2099
Ice Man%
Juggernaut%
Pyro%
Hulk%
Captain Marvel*
Deadpool*
Jean Gray (Phoenix)*

Those are all I don't have.

*=Ones I REALLY want.
%=I could get them myself, and probably will eventually.

But yeah, I'd take anything you can send me...I managed to get Aquaman and Green Arrow from another friendly user in this thread.

But yeah the ones with a * I'd take from anyone who can send em.

Whatever thanks to all in advance my email is one post up so you know it already.

Superboy%
Professor Zoom*
Bane
Ice%
Sentinel
Blackheart
Captain America
Strong Guy
Spider-Man 2099
Ice Man%
Juggernaut%
Pyro%
Hulk%
Captain Marvel*

Upgraded list of what I need...so yeah I guess forget it...I've got most that stuff now. 0_o

This game is very much a real work in progress. Although it is in the beta stages for many of the more unique characters, you can enjoy the game at a fully functional level. I myself have quite an extensive list of characters (believe me, it has been a pain in the butt to track them down). Anyways, the main project site is located here

http://dcvsmarvel.scruffydragon.com/

They have the major DC characters there (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman) but you'll have to search high and low for character like Bane (which I have) or Flash, Green Arrow and Green Lantern (which I do not have yet). I can however provide you with some useful sites for getting started and finding a plethora of Marvel characters.

http://randomselect.i-xcell.com/
http://www.mugen-infantry.net/index.php?pid=8

Good luck searching for other characters though Especially DC characters. But in case any of you do get seriously interested, I don't mind sharing the characters I have, with you. I'll list the characters I have

Superman
Superboy
Wonder Woman
Flash
Professor Zoom
Green Lantern (Guy Gardner)
Batman
Bane
Ice
Plastic Man
Aquaman
Green Arrow
Lobo
Apocalypse
Sentinel
Warmachine
Iron Man
Beast
Blackheart
Captain America
Cable
Nate Summers
Storm
Wolverine
Strong Guy
Carnage
Venom
Cyclops
Spider-Man 2099
Dr. Doom
Ice Man
Juggernaut
Psylocke
Pyro
Rogue
Thor
Hulk
Captain Marvel
Deadpool
Jean Gray (Phoenix)

So as you can see, my character roster has a heavy Marvel bias, but that is only because I am having the worst time, locating DC characters.

Here are some other youtube videos of DC vs. Marvel games, that people have made with M.U.G.E.N.

Iceman & Pyro vs. Lobo & Bane
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ3sVfQhzs4&mode=related&search=

Hulk & Juggrnaut vs. Bane & Strong Guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok_xIZHTTqQ&mode=related&search=

Thor vs. Wonder Woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft99XEHGUcU&mode=related&search=

Thor vs. Superman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC6g7J9r7bc&mode=related&search=

hey Arach Night i had most of these characters a couple years ago until my comp crashed and lost them all if you could please send me over all of your dc characters because i remember those being the hardest to find. my email is [email protected] thank you very much.

Toad

Hi,
would be great if you could send me the characters to my email.

Flash
Professor Zoom
Batman
Bane
Ice
Plastic Man
Aquaman
Green Arrow
Lobo
Sentinel
Warmachine
Iron Man
Beast
Nate Summers
Storm
Venom
Cyclops
Dr. Doom
Ice Man
Psylocke
Pyro
Rogue
Thor
Hulk
Captain Marvel
Deadpool
Jean Gray (Phoenix)

The mail is :

[email protected]

Thanks a lot.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

looking all over for all these characters, always find broken links, please help me. Email me:

[email protected]

Professor Zoom
Green Lantern
Batman
Bane
Doomsday
Green Arrow
Lobo
Beast
Nate Summers
Pyro
Hulk
Jean Gray (Phoenix)

THANK YOU, will trade.

Could you send me:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Professor Zoom
Batman
Bane
Ice
Plastic Man
Aquaman
Green Arrow
Lobo
Apocalypse
Sentinel
Iron Man
Beast
Blackheart
Captain America
Cable
Nate Summers
Storm
Wolverine
Strong Guy
Carnage
Venom
Cyclops
Spider-Man 2099
Dr. Doom
Ice Man
Juggernaut
Psylocke
Pyro
Rogue
Thor
Hulk
Captain Marvel
Deadpool
Jean Gray (Phoenix)

To: [email protected]

thanks in advance.

I too would like every single character you listed Arach Knight, that just kicks arse. I too need some of those hard to find DC characters. I'd like all that you listed/have.

My email is [email protected]

I tried Mugen in the past, but put it down. Now this thread got me to want to try it again, now I understand it and it's easy. At first I was just going to get Marvel and DC chars, but I've added in plenty of other ones. I finally found an Ichigo which took some time. So far tho my favorite is evil Ken (who is the most powerful char I've dl'd so far, well he matches and sometimes loses on watch to omega from megaman).

Only problem I'm having now is finding a Batman as the guys in charge of Marvel vs. DC took him down. Their Wonderwoman link doesn't work either.

Also I found a Galactus who functions somewhat like Apoc, and found a working Doc Ock, but he doesn't quite look like a Marvel vs. Cap char.

If I could, I would like the following:
-Professor Zoom
-Green Arrow
-Sentinel
-Captain Marvel
-Jean Grey (Phoenix)

My e-mail is [email protected].

I can't think off the top of my head of anything that I might have that you'd be interested in, but thanks for the time.

This guy ain't ever gonna reply. Thank god I found most of these plus more myself in about a week's time.

It's fun watching the computers fight against each other, a good fight is wolverine vs dragon claw
brolie against anybody

and if you want to see complete ownage: evil ryu and evil ken vs. anybody.

I also would like if you could send me these characters please!
Superman
Superboy
Wonder Woman
Flash
Professor Zoom
Batman
Bane
Ice
Plastic Man
Aquaman
Green Arrow
Lobo
Apocalypse
Sentinel
Warmachine
Iron Man
Beast
Blackheart
Captain America
Cable
Nate Summers
Storm
Wolverine
Strong Guy
Carnage
Venom
Cyclops
Spider-Man 2099
Dr. Doom
Ice Man
Juggernaut
Psylocke
Pyro
Rogue
Thor
Hulk
Captain Marvel
Deadpool
Jean Gray (Phoenix)
The Punisher
Ghost Rider
Blade

Thank You
My Email is
[email protected]

It's fun watching the computers fight against each other, a good fight is wolverine vs dragon claw
brolie against anybody

and if you want to see complete ownage: evil ryu and evil ken vs. anybody.

Evil Ken is very tough and chains combo's, but Holy Ken seems to beat him almost everytime. Now what's really tough is going into the char doc's and upping Wolverine's speed a few notches. He just goes insane, sometimes you can't even get off the ground or block fast enough to get more than 1-2 hits if any in.

BTW just a warning, but one of the Mugen files I tried to dl had a virus on it so be careful, and it was off of one of the main sites. Luckily it was detected and deleted and is np to me, but it was a win32/parite which can cause instability and make most of your files slightly larger eating harddrive space and jumps to each .exe you open corrupting everything. Pretty much you'd have to reformat and reinstall windows deleting any .exe's on your harddrive (meaning most things couldn't be backed up). I believe it was MCM (mugen character maker) or possibly Fightermaker95 that had it. So be careful what you download and from where.

Is there anyway to adjust the AI? For example, my Superman's AI is ******ed whereas Gouken's and Tyrant's AI is ridiculous.

I have everything on your list except for:

Bane
Green Arrow
Aquaman

These are WIP, except for Blade and DD, no idea on them.
Captain Marvel
The Punisher
Ghost Rider
DareDevil
Blade

I'm only interested in them if they're Marvel vs. Capcom style. But if they're SNK style I'll take it too.

I know there's an excellent GR coming out soon, and a Punisher in progress, I also know there's a crappy Punisher ripped from his arcade game. But I'm seriously eyeing Blade, I never knew he was made, if he ever has. He and Daredevil are who I've been looking for the most. And if they don't exist, I hope they're made one day.

I'll post a list/roster later on today of who I have.

Could anyone send me the ff. chars.

jean grey
nate summers
sentinel
wonderwoman
beast

here's my email add and thanks to anyone who can send me my request.
[email protected]

by the way who's nate summers? I only now rachel as jean and cyclops daughter. Is he a child of Havok or maybe a grand child of jean and cyc?:huh:

Is there anyway to adjust the AI? For example, my Superman's AI is ******ed whereas Gouken's and Tyrant's AI is ridiculous.

No clue on AI, but go into a char folder, let's say for Abyss, then open the Abyss.cns file (or whatever the character's .cns file is named) and you can edit a lot of the char there. You can edit the x and y scale to increase his size, but do it slow. I took a transformers char, fortress maximus, and wanted to increase his size and put it from a 1 to a 2 and you could only see up to his hips on the game screen lol. You can also increase or decrease hp, walk speed, power behind each hit and so on.

Ok, I'm confused on something, and while messing with it I kinda figures out your problem. Open the .cmd file with notepad, there should be an AI set, or several that you can edit in there. How to edit to step the AI up or down I'm not sure.

Now my question is does anyone know how to go Bankai with Ichigo? I've tried editing the command, but I'm still not getting it. I tried setting the lesser than 500 hp to full hp so he can do it at anytime, the command says it's just down to forward and b, yet it still doesn't go off.

Edit - Nevermind, I figured it out. I found where someone said you have to lose the first round, and then have less than half hp to go bankai. So I deleted the <=500 line, and the var(35)=1 line taking out both triggers making both bankai, and hollow form accessible at anytime.

Hi dude I am all crazy trying to get these, my email is [email protected]

Professor Zoom
Bane
Apocalypse
Sentinel
Beast
Nate Summers
Spider-Man 2099
Pyro
Captain Marvel
Deadpool
Jean Gray (Phoenix) If you give those I can give you

The original spiderman
Duck Dodgers
Marvin The Martian
Android 18 and 16 from DBZ
Amingo
Astro
Bart Simpson
Berry
Astroboy
Blanka
Broli
Goku
M ZGohan
Buttercup
Cell
Chang
Sailor Chibi
Chomp
cloud
Sailor Moon
Erradicator
Elastic Girl
Gambit
Green Ranger
Homer Simpson
Inuyasha
Sailor Jupiter
Ken
Captain America
Krusty
Lisa
Marge
Marrow
Megaman From MVC
Megaman EXE
Mr. Increible
Sailor Neptune
Omega Goku
Optimus Prime
Pegasus
Fred Flinstone
Pikachu
Picoto
Sailor Pluto
Sora
Simba
Sailor Mars
Sailor Jupiter
The Thing
Ultraman
Wario beetwwen others

Is there such character as Dark Phoenix (jean grey) ?

I wish someone had created her.

Hey, all you nice people. I'm new here and in hopes of finding a working Jean Grey character for my little MUGEN. I have quite a bit of characters, but I don't use all of them. I'm really hoping to find Ms. Grey so I can complete my fantasy list. If anyone has her, please send her to me. I'll give you a list my characters if you'd like. My e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks in advance!!!!!!

If anyone could send me a zip of as many DC characters you can, I'd highly appreciate it, especially Flash and GL.

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"