DC vs. Marvel Mugen Edition

I used to have almost all these characters when I used to play Mugen,but then I got bored with it and deleted everything.

HiIm just wondering if any of you guys could please send me bane and venom. Ive been trying to download them for weeks now and havent had any luck. I tried to get venom but the URL was down.Hope you can do it:[email protected]

Hi could someone please send me venom or bane. Ive been trying to download them for weeks now but the URL's are down. Hope you can do it:[email protected]

HiI know hundreds of people have said this question , but could someone please send me venom. His URL is down on randomselect and i cant find any other places to get him. It woul be so so so so great if someone could send him to me.My address is: [email protected]

Hi,AmitThanks for sending me venom. He is GREAT!! I'll happiliy trade with you anytime. Thanx again.

Hi,AmitThanks for sending me venom. He is GREAT!! I'll happiliy trade with you anytime. Thanx again.

Anytime man, if you have anymore requests, questions, comments you know what to do:woot:

Hey , does any one know the difference between mugen 2002.04.14 and WinMugen ? Because i tried to download Apcalypse on a site and it had 2002.04.14 next to it while the others didnt. I think it might be a better version of mugen or something like that. If anyone has apocalyspe on WinMugen could ypu please tell me.
Later.

HAIL MARILYN MANSON !!!!!!!!!666!!!!:wow:

I've finally got most of the characters i've been looking for except for a good version of spawn. The spawn i've seen on youtube for mugen looks alot like deadpool, can anyone help me out with finding him? Thanks

Hey , does any one know the difference between mugen 2002.04.14 and WinMugen ? Because i tried to download Apcalypse on a site and it had 2002.04.14 next to it while the others didnt. I think it might be a better version of mugen or something like that. If anyone has apocalyspe on WinMugen could ypu please tell me.
Later.

HAIL MARILYN MANSON !!!!!!!!!666!!!!:wow:

Hey men, I have apocalypse 2001.04.14 that works on mugen 2002.04.14.

In your mugen 2002.04.14 directory you will see winmugen.exe but i'm not sure if this is winmugen or the hacked version. It runs under windows on a small window unlike mugen 2001.04.14 that runs in fullscreen using DOS and has black background. Well that's all I can say.

Thanks Amit, You have geat characters there.

Great collection, Great work.

Wolvenom2099:

I've uploaded your Spawn check on my website:

http://www.freewebs.com/acd-comics/

Under the Contact/Links Section, it's the "My Mugen Page Link"!!

Under the "Mugen Request" Section!!

Hullkk:

I've also uploaded the Batman and Wolverine characters that you wanted as well!!

You guys might want to look out for you High Res mugen game I'm going to release next month!! Here are a couple of Vids and Pics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxxLL7rqQEs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqXhKDc-dyw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMOGkqcNbso

mugen9.jpg

mugen8.jpg

mugen7.jpg

mugen6.jpg

mugen5.jpg

mugen4.jpg

All I have to do is create the screenpack, add the music and a little more stages!!

I just found out about Mugen a couple of days ago. It's been fun, but I'm having a helluvatime finding DC chracters. Aside from my Marvel to DC ratio, it's been pretty fun...but if anyone's got a suggestion or two for some DC folks, it'd be appreciated. (So far I just have Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Superboy, Guy Gardner, and Aquaman...and they're quite outnumbered...)

Thank you very much for your time and for trying to help. The spawn I have been looking for is much different than the one you uploaded. Here is someones youtube video with the version of spawn i've been looking for. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DICxa8wyISA

Hey man,

I've uploaded the one you wanted, the file is called Spawn (MVC).zip!! You should know where he is lol!!:oldrazz:

Hey man,

I've uploaded the one you wanted, the file is called Spawn (MVC).zip!! You should know where he is lol!!:oldrazz:

Thank you very much for your help, that was all I needed, if I can help you in any way I will try. Thanks again.

Hi Amit

Thanks heaps for wolverine , he's really cool , but i have a bit of a problem. I downloaded spawn , batman and Dan to my desktop as you do. I unzipped them with winrar , and i put them in my eve battle mugen and they didnt work! I mean I put their DEF file name on their folders , put the into my chars folder and put them in my select list. Then I went to play mugen arcade and they were not there. Only a blue shimmering square were they were suppoded to be. But wolverine worked for some reason. If you know what to do could you please tell me , i really want these characters.

Thanks heaps.:csad: Later...:csad:

By the way

Thats a sick screenpack Amit, you should make some more. There great.

Hi Amit

Thanks heaps for wolverine , he's really cool , but i have a bit of a problem. I downloaded spawn , batman and Dan to my desktop as you do. I unzipped them with winrar , and i put them in my eve battle mugen and they didnt work! I mean I put their DEF file name on their folders , put the into my chars folder and put them in my select list. Then I went to play mugen arcade and they were not there. Only a blue shimmering square were they were suppoded to be. But wolverine worked for some reason. If you know what to do could you please tell me , i really want these characters.

Thanks heaps.:csad: Later...:csad:

Hey,

You gotta make sure the folder name of the character is exactly the same as the def file name, that is a common problem that pops up. Otherwise it seems you got everything else right.

By the way

Thats a sick screenpack Amit, you should make some more. There great.

LOL, this is my first screenpack I'm just editing one that is already made and doing on from there!! That's the best way to learn how to do stuff LOL!!

I'll probably go with the second one though (seeing as I don't remember how the hell I did the first one) because the text and picture is more clearer to see:word:

Hi Wolvenom2099.

You know how you downloaded spawn the MVC , could you please tell me the def file name you put it for it. I think i put ''Spawn2'' or just ''Spawn'' I dont really remember.

Thanks seya.....:huh:

Hi Wolvenom2099.

You know how you downloaded spawn the MVC , could you please tell me the def file name you put it for it. I think i put ''Spawn2'' or just ''Spawn'' I dont really remember.

Thanks seya.....:huh:

Hey,

Ok once you've downloaded the Spawn_(MVC).zip file it will come up as er_spawn, after you've extracted (unzipped) the files you will have a folder that is called er_spawn. Click on the folder and there will be a sub folder called spawn. Click on the folder called spawn and there will be another folder called spawn. Take that folder, drag and drop it in your chars folder. When you put spawn in your select def file do it like this. spawn, stages/kfm.def, if you still have trouble let me know and i will upload it for you so you can just add him the easy way. Glad to help out, later dude.

Hi Wolvenom2099 ,

Thankyou so much for your help. I GOT HIM!! He's really cool. SPAWN RULES!!!

Thanks heaps....:woot: :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"