DC vs. Marvel Mugen Edition

Hulkk:

Your Bane has been uploaded man!!

You should know where it is by now LOL!!!

^ Awesome. Thanks for those uploads...I haven't been able to find those characters anywhere else. :up:

I have a new list of characters that I need in a bad way. If anyone could help me out Please do. Thanks

Omega Red
Kingpin
Punisher
Armored Spidey
Thanos
Cobra Commander
Colossus
God Ken
Master Ken
Super Ken
Cyber Akuma

Hey AmitThanks once again for the chars. There MAD!!!Can't repay you enough. Thanks.........666!!!!!!!!!!!2032!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys I new to this. So please be patience with my noob questions. My sons are hugh fans of marvel vs dc and I thought this would be real cool to get into.

Where can I download the Mugen game file
and where can I get those awesome characters.

Any help would be really appriceated.

Jrob out

HiDoes anyone have the THING of fantastic 4 , or the flame guy of fantastic 4 ? If so could you please , please reply back.Thanks.............

Hello guys

I need the following

Batman
Venom
The Thing
Human Torch
Polaris
Omega Red

Just to name a few.

Try these sites:

MugenJF
Infinity Mugen Team
Mugen Infantry

I have a new list of characters that I need in a bad way. If anyone could help me out Please do. Thanks

Omega Red
Kingpin
Punisher
Armored Spidey
Thanos
Cobra Commander
Colossus
God Ken
Master Ken
Super Ken
Cyber Akuma

Hey man,

All of those characters I've uploaded except for Cobra Commander since he's still a WIP!! You should know where to get them by now!!:woot: Also for the Spiderman you'll have to press Start and Medium Punch in order to get him into Armored Mode!!

jrob309 :

I've also uploaded all of those characters except for Human Torch (still a WIP), you'll find Polaris in the X-Men pack, enjoy!!

Rock ON!!

Cobra Commander is out, he's been out. He's at Infinity Mugen Team.

Hey,

You know how there are two spidey's. Which one has the alternate costume for the black suit? I've got both but I dont know what the other select buttons their are beside full stop and coma.

Dose anyone knowhat button to press to get the black spidey!

:huh: :huh:

Hey man,

All of those characters I've uploaded except for Cobra Commander since he's still a WIP!! You should know where to get them by now!!:woot: Also for the Spiderman you'll have to press Start and Medium Punch in order to get him into Armored Mode!!

Hey dude,

Thanks a bunch, you've been a major help, there are a few more i'm trying to find. After I get up to 150 characters I was going to upload my entire character and stage files for everyone to download. So far i've got about 120 chars and about 30 stages. Right now i'm trying to find the MVC 2 versions of Omega Red and Sabertooth. There will be others but i'll have to go through my list soon.

Thanks again dude.

Hey ,
Has anyone got the ''mask'' character ? You know the one that wears the green mask and he forms into things.
I saw a picture of him on the site that you could download venom on. But the site was a different language so I couldn't read it. If someone does have it would be great to let me know the link to it or upload it for me please. Also dose anyone know if you can get ''mighty duck'' characters. The animated ones. I use to love them when i was young. And i still think their cool!.

Anyway later....

666SATAN666SATAN666

Hey ,
Has anyone got the ''mask'' character ? You know the one that wears the green mask and he forms into things.
I saw a picture of him on the site that you could download venom on. But the site was a different language so I couldn't read it. If someone does have it would be great to let me know the link to it or upload it for me please. Also dose anyone know if you can get ''mighty duck'' characters. The animated ones. I use to love them when i was young. And i still think their cool!.

Anyway later....

666SATAN666SATAN666

Hey man,

Tell me where you found the link for The Mask guy, then I can probably put him up on my site for you and the rest of the guys!! I don't think there is any Mighty Duck characters though, at least not yet!!!

Wolvenom:

I've uploaded Sabretooth for you, that I think is MVC2, I don't think there is a Omega Red MVC2 yet???

Ryo Jin:

Your correct, Cobra Commander does exist at Infinity but he's still in a beta stage!! If you guys still want him let me know!!

Rock ON!!

Edit:

Hulkk:

I've found the Mask character you wanted, it's on my site, enjoy!

Does anyone have a good version of captain marvel? Does anyone have a magneto with his original colors (red and purple)? Does anyone have a good version of Doc Ock? I was wondering since there is a version of the green goblin and a version of the kingpin shouldn't there be a verison of the sandman as well?

Hi,
Does anyone know where to get ''Night crawler'' ''Beast'' ''sentinle'' ''onslaught'' and ''Angel'' ?
There the X-Men chars which I really want. If so could you please , please put the URL or address. Thanks........:huh: :yay:

666SATAN666SATAN666

Hey guys,

Hulkk:

To adjust the Mask character size, you will have to open his .cns file with notepad!!

After that you should look for a line like this:

[Size]
xscale = 1
yscale = 1

Change it to the above and it should be fine!!

Wolvenom and Hulkk:

I'm currently redoing my site and have some family members to take care off!! As soon as I get my site up and running you should have your characters!! (Hopefully in a week or so)

Later,

Amit.

Hi,
Does anyone know where to get ''Night crawler'' ''Beast'' ''sentinle'' ''onslaught'' and ''Angel'' ?
There the X-Men chars which I really want. If so could you please , please put the URL or address. Thanks........:huh: :yay:

666SATAN666SATAN666
are they even available? I know Onslaught is, but the rest?

Hullk and Wolvenom:

No need to bother bro, I put them up for you LOL!!! Beast, Onslaught, Sentinel and Magneto are uploaded!! Sandman is still a WIP as well as Captain Marvel, there isn't a good playable Doc Ock yet!! I think Night Crawler is a WIP as well, and I don't know if anyone is making Angel yet??

Anyways, you guys should know where to get them by now LOL!!

anyone have a GOOD Jean Grey? The one I have doesnt have sound and her move set seems really limited. Plus does anyone know where to get movelists for characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"