DC VS Marvel the movie

D

darabka

A really awsome movie for fanboys would be DC vs Marvel. But unfourtinatly this probaly not happening. It would be awsome tough. Write me what you think.

If they we're going to make a DC vs. Marvel movie they would need to have a runtime longer than all the extended versions of the LOTR films combined.
If they wanted regular people to understand what who characters are and also try to make a story big enough to use all of them.

And they could never make it because the Marvel properties are spread between alot of studios.

TheFalcon said:
If they we're going to make a DC vs. Marvel movie they would need to have a runtime longer than all the extended versions of the LOTR films combined.
If they wanted regular people to understand what who characters are and also try to make a story big enough to use all of them.

And they could never make it because the Marvel properties are spread between alot of studios.

I agree... and yet I'll bite anyway...

Captain America: Brad Pitt
Batman: Christian Bale
Superman: Brandon Routh
Hulk: Eric Bana
Wolverine: Hugh Jackman
Lobo: Ron Pearlman
Storm: Halle Berry
Wonder Woman: Morena Baccarin
Spider-Man: Tobey MacGuire
Superboy: Shia Lebouf

And a LOT of cameos...

Though, personally, I would prefer a more JLA vs Avengers centered plot... as a three movie deal that would rock too...

GL1 said:
I agree... and yet I'll bite anyway...

Captain America: Brad Pitt
Batman: Christian Bale
Superman: Brandon Routh
Hulk: Eric Bana
Wolverine: Hugh Jackman
Lobo: Ron Pearlman
Storm: Halle Berry
Wonder Woman: Morena Baccarin
Spider-Man: Tobey MacGuire
Superboy: Shia Lebouf

And a LOT of cameos...

Though, personally, I would prefer a more JLA vs Avengers centered plot... as a three movie deal that would rock too...

Good choice of actors. Brad Pitt would be a great Cap (maybe eaven for a Cap or Avengers movie).
I agree it is only a dream, but we may dream not :)? Well maybe they could make an animated or live action series, couldnt they? I mean like Ultimate Avengers. Jla vs Avengers would be cool too. Here a few casting aditions:

Silver Surfer: Billy Zane
Flash: Ryan Renolds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"