DC Women - Who do you rate?

I think they are all loveable and sexy when drawn by Adam Hughes. So it is difficult to tell.
I thought Kendra was extremely sexy done by Benes but not so much in general.
If I take in consideration that they are all beautiful, their specificities and the suit and their attitude, I would say in no particular order Catwoman, Zatanna, Barda, and most certainly Donna Troy in absolutely every comics.
And I always have a soft spot for the Birds: Dinah, Huntress, and Zinda.

But I suppose, at an equal level, drawn by the same penciller, Catwoman, Powergirl, Zatanna and Starfire would be the one the most chosen by people.

My favorites are Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Zatanna, Starfire, Donna Troy, and Huntress.

I consider Batwoman to be the sexiest DC heroine

Zatanna is a darn close second :yay:

I gotta go with:

Wonder Woman
Black Canary
Zatanna

A fan of the fishnets
icon14.gif

Zatanna. For the perviest reasoning ever.

I think I could swing Batwoman back to men. :o

Then get my ass kicked by Renee Montoya.... :csad:

:hehe:

I was almost going to put "and like it! :awesome:" at the end, but for some reason I decided not to.

Lois Lane. Shove your superpowers up yours ass, DC heroines.. Wait...that sounds hot. :awesome:

Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Barbara Gordon, Maxima, and drum roll please...Dove (me thinks she's sexy in a geekish way)

Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Barbara Gordon, Maxima, and drum roll please...Dove (me thinks she's sexy in a geekish way)

Dove is sexy in that good girl way. She's the type you bring home to meet Mom, same with Babs, and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"