Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 3 Premiere: "Aruba-Con"

Is Maisie Richardson Sellers still going to be part of the main cast and Legends this season?

Nice to see Gideon used a pic of sexy Amy Pemberton to send to all the frat dudes on the beach. I wish the Time Bureau had updated the Waverider to give Gideon her human appearance for the hologram instead of that crude graphic.

I wasn't expecting all those animals at the end with Vixen.

That's going to be quite the upgrade, and a power-set they pretty much never give super-heroes (summoning).

Then again, it looks like Amaya isn't the one driving the bus, and she might not be a 'super-hero' this season...

Yeah, they felt more goofy than usual to me.

The snotty comments from the trainees, in particular, felt kind of meta, like the writers were laughing at the audience for ever liking this show or these characters in the first place. I was not a fan, even it was meant to make me not like the Time Bureau, it felt cheap, and made me just annoyed at the writers.

IM sorry this whole series is like a updated campy Adam West Batman. I mean the jokes are SUPER corny. The heroes are idiots. They all act like kids taking their dad's car out for a joyride. None of the heroes even remotely act like their comic book counterparts.

IM sorry this whole series is like a updated campy Adam West Batman. I mean the jokes are SUPER corny. The heroes are idiots. They all act like kids taking their dad's car out for a joyride. None of the heroes even remotely act like their comic book counterparts.

:db: Agree wholeheartedly.

This episode was really dumb.

Yeah this show utterly blows. I remember absolutely hating Laurel Lances character on Arrow because she became the moral police/debbie downer character and really sucked in the fighting choreography department. Then the heavens part and they kill her dead and bring back her better sister. Sadly once they gave her major screen time they stripped away the corsette and all of her awesomeness and left us one big feminist "Yes we can" ad. They have to make sure to insert one of the "Should we help her? I'm more worried about him" moments in every show. They cant even let Rip stay the captain of the damn ship while they push their political views. Story first, political BS..well not even second, just leave that out of TV.

"Temporal Linguistic Displasia." That was some pretty impressive techno-babble there. Kinda impressed.

In the opening, did Rick mention the "Time Führer"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"