DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 3 Episode 8- Crisis on Earth X, Part 4"

Discussion in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' started by Pennywise, Nov 15, 2017.

?

What did you think?

1. 10

2. 9

3. 8

4. 7

5. 6

6. 5

7. 4

8. 3

9. 2

10. 1

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MCH

MCH Active Member

in which case, the Eath-Xers deserved to lose.

We need Supergirl's heart, let's attack her while she's on another earth surrounded by a crapton of super heroes instead of when she's home and all she has is a guy who doesnt like lead, another who doesnt like fire, and the Guardian whose only specialty is getting beat up

2. flickchick85

flickchick85 Loose Seal

Well personally, I'd rather face the Flash and Arrow and crew than Superman, Martian Manhunter, Mon-El and possibly Batman. :oldrazz:

3. Flash525

Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

Earth 38:
    Supergirl
    Superman
    Mon-El
    John
    Imra (hah)
    Batman (maybe)

Earth 1:
    Green Arrow
    Flash (inc Kid Flash)
    Cisco
    Frost
    Ralph
    Canary (x3?)
    Atom
    Steel
    Zari
    Amaya
    Mad man with a gun (Rory)
    Batman (maybe)

If you've got Kryptonite, you've already taken out the powerhouses of Earth 38.

4. flickchick85

flickchick85 Loose Seal

Kryptonite doesn't do squat against Mon-El, Martian Manhunter or Saturn Girl, so they could help the Supers neutralize any Kryptonite threats, and they demonstrated how OP Kara is compared to the Earth-1 heroes in the first crossover. Add 3 more on equal power level as her? Nah, I'd rather take my chances with this Earth-1 crew, too. Mon-El's no longer allergic to lead and Imra demonstrated a pretty huge power display in the finale, so I wouldn't shrug them off, either. Earth-38 just seems like a much more intimidating place in general, considering how many characters regularly give the Supers a run for their money while SG alone seemed perfectly capable of wiping the floor with the Earth-1 metas.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  5. Flash525

John has been shown to be easily subdued when he otherwise shouldn't have been, and Imra hasn't really done a whole lot has she? other than held back some water.

I guess, if they could remove kryptonite from the equation, then the El's have the power-victory. I guess it would further depend on whether we go show-power or comic-power, cause any speedster (should) be able to run rings around an Earthly Kryptonian.

Edit: It should also be a factor that (some) Earth-1 Heroes will kill when necessary, or even when it isn't. Neither Clark nor Kara are willing to do that; their empathy may be their downfall.

6. jolldan

jolldan Well-Known Member

I mean we know Arrow's already prepared lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Flash525

It does make you wonder how Ollie got Kryptonite though, doesn't it? Seeing as there are no Kryptonians on Earth-1.

8. MCH

MCH Active Member

No kryptonians that we know about yet ... and that doesn't mean there wasn't an Earth-1 Krypton (Krypton-1?) that exploded.

9. flickchick85

flickchick85 Loose Seal

Except they didn't know about aliens 'til the Dominators showed up, so the likelihood of knowing enough about Krypton to know about Kryptonite on Earth-1 is slim-to-none. One could fanwank that Kara told him about it, but that still doesn't explain where he could have procured it, and the truth is, the writers didn't care about the logic of it - they just wanted a cool fanservice-y moment. Which is fine with me. No one watches these shows for their airtight logic.

10. MCH

MCH Active Member

O, I dont know. Ollie finds out about Kryptonite thru Kara or Barry or from comic books or something. Felicity does a search for meteorite strikes that mathematically could have come from that sector of space. Analysis shows the radiation reading to be accurate. Voila - kryptonite arrow.

Truth be told I agree with you about the writers, I just like to tie up loose ends once in a while

11. Inhuman117

Inhuman117 Well-Known Member

This will be the Best Season because Fricking John Constantine will gonna rock this show complettley , and was not a Kryptonian a Member from the Legion of Superheroes ? if that's the case maybe he could interact with the Legends at some point