Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 3 Episode 8- Crisis on Earth X, Part 4"

in which case, the Eath-Xers deserved to lose.

We need Supergirl's heart, let's attack her while she's on another earth surrounded by a crapton of super heroes instead of when she's home and all she has is a guy who doesnt like lead, another who doesnt like fire, and the Guardian whose only specialty is getting beat up

Well personally, I'd rather face the Flash and Arrow and crew than Superman, Martian Manhunter, Mon-El and possibly Batman. :oldrazz:

Well personally, I'd rather face the Flash and Arrow and crew than Superman, Martian Manhunter, Mon-El and possibly Batman. :oldrazz:

Earth 38:
Supergirl
Superman
Mon-El
John
Imra (hah)
Batman (maybe)

Earth 1:
Green Arrow
Flash (inc Kid Flash)
Cisco
Frost
Ralph
Canary (x3?)
Atom
Steel
Zari
Amaya
Mad man with a gun (Rory)
Batman (maybe)

If you've got Kryptonite, you've already taken out the powerhouses of Earth 38.

Kryptonite doesn't do squat against Mon-El, Martian Manhunter or Saturn Girl, so they could help the Supers neutralize any Kryptonite threats, and they demonstrated how OP Kara is compared to the Earth-1 heroes in the first crossover. Add 3 more on equal power level as her? Nah, I'd rather take my chances with this Earth-1 crew, too. Mon-El's no longer allergic to lead and Imra demonstrated a pretty huge power display in the finale, so I wouldn't shrug them off, either. Earth-38 just seems like a much more intimidating place in general, considering how many characters regularly give the Supers a run for their money while SG alone seemed perfectly capable of wiping the floor with the Earth-1 metas.

Last edited:
John has been shown to be easily subdued when he otherwise shouldn't have been, and Imra hasn't really done a whole lot has she? other than held back some water.

I guess, if they could remove kryptonite from the equation, then the El's have the power-victory. I guess it would further depend on whether we go show-power or comic-power, cause any speedster (should) be able to run rings around an Earthly Kryptonian.

Edit: It should also be a factor that (some) Earth-1 Heroes will kill when necessary, or even when it isn't. Neither Clark nor Kara are willing to do that; their empathy may be their downfall.

Kryptonite doesn't do squat against Mon-El, Martian Manhunter or Saturn Girl, so they could help the Supers neutralize any Kryptonite threats, and they demonstrated how OP Kara is compared to the Earth-1 heroes in the first crossover. Add 3 more on equal power level as her? Nah, I'd rather take my chances with this Earth-1 crew, too. Mon-El's no longer allergic to lead and Imra demonstrated a pretty huge power display in the finale, so I wouldn't shrug them off, either. Earth-38 just seems like a much more intimidating place in general, considering how many characters regularly give the Supers a run for their money while SG alone seemed perfectly capable of wiping the floor with the Earth-1 metas.

I mean we know Arrow's already prepared lol.

I mean we know Arrow's already prepared lol.

It does make you wonder how Ollie got Kryptonite though, doesn't it? Seeing as there are no Kryptonians on Earth-1.

It does make you wonder how Ollie got Kryptonite though, doesn't it? Seeing as there are no Kryptonians on Earth-1.

No kryptonians that we know about yet ... and that doesn't mean there wasn't an Earth-1 Krypton (Krypton-1?) that exploded.

Except they didn't know about aliens 'til the Dominators showed up, so the likelihood of knowing enough about Krypton to know about Kryptonite on Earth-1 is slim-to-none. One could fanwank that Kara told him about it, but that still doesn't explain where he could have procured it, and the truth is, the writers didn't care about the logic of it - they just wanted a cool fanservice-y moment. Which is fine with me. No one watches these shows for their airtight logic.

Except they didn't know about aliens 'til the Dominators showed up, so the likelihood of knowing enough about Krypton to know about Kryptonite on Earth-1 is slim-to-none. One could fanwank that Kara told him about it, but that still doesn't explain where he could have procured it, and the truth is, the writers didn't care about the logic of it - they just wanted a cool fanservice-y moment. Which is fine with me. No one watches these shows for their airtight logic.

O, I dont know. Ollie finds out about Kryptonite thru Kara or Barry or from comic books or something. Felicity does a search for meteorite strikes that mathematically could have come from that sector of space. Analysis shows the radiation reading to be accurate. Voila - kryptonite arrow.

Truth be told I agree with you about the writers, I just like to tie up loose ends once in a while

This will be the Best Season because Fricking John Constantine will gonna rock this show complettley , and was not a Kryptonian a Member from the Legion of Superheroes ? if that's the case maybe he could interact with the Legends at some point

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"