De Niro and Pacino Reunite for Righteous Kill

50 Cent the rapper. :up: 50 Cent the actor. :down

Well I just read the review at Aint it cool news and it destroyed the movie for me. There was no spoiler warning and it ruined the ending completely . The prospect of Pacino and Deniro onscreen together again has been tainted.I was looking forward to this but found out its a cut and dry repeat of most other thrillers. Also the lousy ending makes it not even worth watching.

Looks like nothing special. Very corny dialogue, and I knew they were going to use Stones music (a crappy remix of one of their best songs actually), because of Scorsese.

I agree, it doesn't look really special. Pretty much a standard thriller and that's a shame.:o

That really didnt excite me at all...I love 50 cent....but hes just not meant for being an actor

Obviously not the epic we'd all want to see these two reunited on under an awesome director and the inclusion of 50 Cent doesn't help, however i think it looks decent, i like the crack between the 2 and De Niro's voice over is great, it could be a reasonable thriller.

The trailer does it no favours though, with way to many musical shifts and using songs instead of a score.

34qjw2h.jpg

2ce6qhe.jpg

what a stupid poster...just plaster a photo of a actor and name it XYZ you got yourself a great marketing campaign

Eh, I might check this out. This movie just lacks the flair necessary for such a match-up. Plus, the fire is completely gone from DeNiro and Pacino. :down

Eh, I might check this out. This movie just lacks the flair necessary for such a match-up. Plus, the fire is completely gone from DeNiro and Pacino. :down

Agreed.

I watched "Heat" last night, and man, I loved the interaction between the two. I think it's a pairing that's better left off the screen for more than ten minutes.

This looks by the numbers and somewhat flat, The jokey banter is a bit surprising as well.

that sounds like an awesome premise for the 2 of them! the 2 greatest actors of all time.
they should the villain be someone great too, like perhaps Jack Nicholson or Dustin Hoffman, Tom Hanks, Denzel. etc.

why is pacino's name higher than de niro's name on that poster? that's bad composition.

I'm glad that trailer makes it look at least decent. It's a shame though, these 2 together again should have been huge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"