Dead Rising for the PS3?

SpiderHulkThing

Superhero
Reaction score
So originally, Capcom said that Lost Planet and Dead Rising would never make it to the PS3. Well it has been confirmed that Lost Planet will be released, sometime early in 2008. So maybe Dead Rising isn't far behind. I for one would love to see Dead Rising be released for the PS3 and am very happy with Capcom's decision to put Lost Planet on the PS3. So I was wondering how many of you would also like to see Dead Rising hit the PS3. Also, I am sure there will be a DR2 and I hope that it will also make it to the PS3.

No, they said they'd try to keep lost Planet exclusive.

Dead Rising on the other hand is a game Capcom execs want to forget about. There will be no port, there will be no sequel

why would Capcom want to forget about DR?

No, they said they'd try to keep lost Planet exclusive.

Dead Rising on the other hand is a game Capcom execs want to forget about. There will be no port, there will be no sequel

Why would the want to forget about the game tht was a bigger sucess than Dead Rising.

As for LP: How do they expect it to sell, really?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to hear Capcom announce a Playstation 3 version of Dead Rising.

Why would the want to forget about the game tht was a bigger sucess than Dead Rising.

As for LP: How do they expect it to sell, really?

Dead Rising is a game that was a bigger success than Dead Rising? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"