Games From the 360 coming to PS3?

CrypticOne

Poetic Violence
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any games that will be coming to the PS3 from the 360? I'm not talking about any sports games, I know about those. I know there is gonna be GTA. But what about Dead Rising? That game looks amazing.

Yeah, but my friend said that the 360 has "problems" cause he has one. He's gonna trade in his 360 for a PS3, and told me not to waste my money. Plus, I would rather have the Wii and the PS3.

That has been announced so far:

Enchant Arms.

That's about it, Oblivion is rumored.

Dead Rising might, but there are no announced plans. TGS will be when everything goes down anyway.

CrypticOne said:
Yeah, but my friend said that the 360 has "problems" cause he has one. He's gonna trade in his 360 for a PS3, and told me not to waste my money. Plus, I would rather have the Wii and the PS3.

Wow, that was ******ed. There is nothing wrong with the 360, unless you count having the Best games, best online and being cheaper then the PS3 as problems. :rolleyes:

CrypticOne said:
So over the majority of the internet and consumer reports, you believe your friend about his anecdotal evidence that the 360 isn't worth it, compared to a system that hasn't even been released yet?

Wow...

Please don't vote. Ever.

CrypticOne said:

It is not the same for everyone with those problems & pretty much aside from Resistance for at least a good year & a half just about every other PS3 game is going to be Multiplatform

Zenien said:
That has been announced so far:

Enchant Arms.

That's about it, Oblivion is rumored.

Dead Rising might, but there are no announced plans. TGS will be when everything goes down anyway.
Oblivion won't be ported more than likely, that would take too much work and too many people out of Fallout 3. FO3 will probably make it to the PS3 though.

batkid101 said:
i suppose Gears Of War is a '360 only' game?
Well Microsoft is publishing it, so yes. It will at MOST get a pc port, if that. Considering Microsoft has the big say in the end, count on never playing it unless you buy a 360.

SpiderFan17 said:
So over the majority of the internet and consumer reports, you believe your friend about his anecdotal evidence that the 360 isn't worth it, compared to a system that hasn't even been released yet?

Wow...

Please don't vote. Ever.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Get a 360.

There are rumors that Sony talked Capcom into making Dead Rising 2 and Resident Evil 5 PS3 exclusives.

RUMORS.

Assassin's Creed is confirmed for 360.

Oblivion, or at least the 5th E.S., is coming to PS3, and 360. Rumor is, the 360 version is due sooner than we think.

WhatsHisFace said:
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Get a 360.

Amen.

I have a 360, and have never looked back.

farmerfran said:
There are rumors that Sony talked Capcom into making Dead Rising 2 and Resident Evil 5 PS3 exclusives.

RUMORS.
I'd highly doubt the dead rising rumor, considering it has almost passed the 500k units sold mark in America alone. If indications have been correct, Capcom has stated they are considering even MORE support for the 360, now that they see there is a receptive audience.

Unfortunately, other than titles like Devil May Cry (which has significant funding through Sony), Capcom has really no obligation or legitimate reason, businesswise, to not go multiplatform with their titles, especially since the 360 and PS3 will have (combined) a much smaller install base than previous generation by the time these games come out.

I'd like to see Dead Or Alive come over to the PS3. It's not a patch on Tekken, Virtua Fighter, or Soul Calibur, but I still like it all the same. I think it's a terrible shame Techmo ditched the Playstation platform after the first two iterations.

I guess there is less competition on the 360 in terms of fighters. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"