Deadpool 2 Deadpool / Spider-Man

James.Bartlett

Civilian
Reaction score
Would you like to see a Deadpool / Spider-Man crossover? Even if it's not a dedicated film for it, just maybe a section of a film.

Well Deadpool has done stranger things. I wouldn't be surprised if he was aware of the barrier between the Foxverse and the MCU and was able to tear it down or something. But it's INCREDIBLY unlikely. So unlikely that it's kinda sad. Just makes me mad Marvel doesn't have all of their rights.

If it could happen, I'd absolutely love to see a crossover between the two. I always love when they meet because Wade somehow turns Peter into the straight man. Can't wait to see them as teammates in the new Uncanny Avengers series later this year.

If it could happen, I'd absolutely love to see a crossover between the two. I always love when they meet because Wade somehow turns Peter into the straight man. Can't wait to see them as teammates in the new Uncanny Avengers series later this year.
Spider-Man doesn't hunt Punisher or Wolverine for their kills, but he sends pool to jail.
Pool really gets on his nerves.

What I think could be really cool and has a higher chance of happening is even spidey just turned up during one of the scenes, Deadpool says stop (time then stops, explosions stop mid explosion etc.) and Deadpool says what are you doing here, Spidey says he though it would be cool if he be in the movie, cue a small exchange of quips between a geeky spidey and Deadpool (mostly about being in separate universes and jokes at the expense of Sony and about reboots) after which Spidey swings off screen. The scene would be really short but cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"