Defenders Of The Earth - The Movie...

I actually do not mind including SOME of the kid characters. Jedda is interesting, and one of either Rick or Lothar Jr. (maybe a composite character of both of them). They can provide the necessary expositionary/voice of the audience characters you would need in a film full of very iconic but also very abstract comic book characters.

Kshinn and Zuffy can be thrown into a pit of acid, set on fire and converted into chemical fertilizer.

as I understand it the younger defenders are considered marvel characters and so they are unavalable

The rights to these characters are at different studios currently so the chances of a Defenders of The Earth movie are slim.

as I understand it the younger defenders are considered marvel characters and so they are unavalable
Probably, as is likely the name "Defenders of the Earth" which is why Dynamite went with Kings Watch, which isn't a bad name.
KingsWatchLogo.jpg

I think I actually prefer Kings Watch now.

The rights to these characters are at different studios currently so the chances of a Defenders of The Earth movie are slim.
Yeah, this is more of a what if thread.
If a single studio was able to secure all the license.

maybe one day they can work out something similar for the movie rights all under one roof and build to a team movie.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I's amazing how many times we see someone wants to resurrect an old pulpish character that was serious so that they can make a comedy out of it. Just stop it Hollyweird.....

I's amazing how many times we see someone wants to resurrect an old pulpish character that was serious so that they can make a comedy out of it. Just stop it Hollyweird.....

agreed 100 percent

What weirds me more is, where does this impulse even come from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"