Deleted Hype Threads

Yowza

Sidekick
Reaction score
Is there a way to view archived versions of said threads? Liked some of the story ideas and suggestions thrown around in some of these threads so would be interesting to look at.

See when search by post history none of the posts in said threads show up in history. :csad:

User CP > Edit Options > Thread Display Options > Default Thread Age Cut Off > Show All Threads

That doesn't work. For example, some of the threads I posted on in Agent Carter forum and Inhumans forum can longer find old archived posts for from my post count as those forums no longer exist.

I assume they're deleted for good but just thought I'd see about this.

Agent Carter threads were moved to the Agents of SHIELD forum, Inhumans' to a new forum in the television section. I don't believe anything was deleted.

Hello,

When searching post history by my username, I don't see any of the posts from the Agent Carter General Discussion Thread.

I also just looked through the Agent's of Shield forum and while I did find a couple Agent Carter threads in there, I couldn't find the main general discussion thread (one always usually at the top of the Agent Carter forum as got most postings usually) as a specific example.

Perhaps it's still somewhere maybe moved to an inaccessible area unable to view perhaps?

Here is google web cache of the old Agent Carter forum http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...umdisplay.php?f=649+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I guess there is a way to view specific threads "cached" on google (of course direct links no longer work as threads moved).

The one titled "Agent Carter General Discussion Thread" is the one I'm currently looking for as pretty much just curious where it is if it hasn't been deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"