Denny O'Neill Batman Stories Collection

antonydelfini

Strange Tales
Reaction score
Guys I don't know if this deserves a thread or what but I'm a one desperate Bat fan. I just need to know if there is a collection of some sort of Denny Oneil's 70's Batman stories. I don't care if it's black and white or if it costs a lot. Ive been reading so much good stuff about his Batman stories and Ive never read them. I don't want to die without reading his stuff. I heard his Batman is more human and more heroic but still dark and badass. Please help!

Most of his stories are scattered around in diffenent trades and collections. Try Batman in the 70's, or the Greatest Batman stories ever told.

Tales of the Demon, and if you want to see some of his classic collaborations with Neal Adams try his collection volumes.

Yeah your right I forgot about those. But for a newcomer to Bats those are perhaps too expensive.

He's the only who can answer that. I bought the three books, but I still think they we're way too expensive, even Neal Adams atmits it in the introduction.

It would really suck if DC released the Neal Adams collection as softcover TPB's after spending serious dough on it.

Has DC ever released "The Man Who Falls" in a book? It came with my copy of Begins and I think It's O'Neill's best Batman story.

You should check out that story antonydelfini It's worth it.

Most of his stories are scattered around in diffenent trades and collections. Try Batman in the 70's, or the Greatest Batman stories ever told.

Okay thanks guys i'll buy Bats in the 70's, Greatest Stories, Tales of the demon..

Uhm question: Does Batman in the 70's contain nothing but the O'neil Bat stories or does it also contain other stories from other writers.

Okay thanks guys i'll buy Bats in the 70's, Greatest Stories, Tales of the demon..

Uhm question: Does Batman in the 70's contain nothing but the O'neil Bat stories or does it also contain other stories from other writers.

I think it has stories from other writers as well.

Has DC ever released "The Man Who Falls" in a book? It came with my copy of Begins and I think It's O'Neill's best Batman story.

You should check out that story antonydelfini It's worth it.

I think it was written especially for Begins but I'm not sure. It's just been reprinted in "Secrets Of The Batcave".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"