Denny's doesnt make me choose between Bacon and Sausage

P

Phildizzle

Dont you think they should. Maybe thats why we are just getting fatter. Oh you want bacon and sausage okay here you go. Now here is a side of ham and you can top it all off with lots of butter and syrup.

I feel so disgustingly fat after I eat it Denny's...until I make myself throw up.

Fat people should throw up more...and wear clothes that are more flattering on them.

Why serve both, or choose, when you can have a hybrid of the two? It could be called 'snacon', or 'bacauge'. Mmm, baucage.

I love Denny's. Give me a Lumberjack Slam.

Now I want french toast :(, but they don't like black people :mad:

K.jpg

That looks good,but I want french toast later for burgers

Dear goodness I want that burger :mad: GIMME!

I like Denny's though. They have good soups too :) I'm never dissapointed :D

I like their breakfasts. :up: Plus I love the smell of hot syrup in the mornin'. Hardly ever eat there tho. Mostly on road trips, not around my place.

mmmm...bacon.
Bacon is so good, I used it to draw my girlfriend away from vegetarianism.
It's that powerful.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
mmmm...bacon.
Bacon is so good, I used it to draw my girlfriend away from vegetarianism.
It's that powerful.
Possibly the sexiest thing I've seen all day, and I saw that old man ad!

Kmack said:
If I had a burger that big, I wouldn't know what to do with it:(

Might help to smash it flat abit.....

Kipobe said:
Possibly the sexiest thing I've seen all day, and I saw that old man ad!
It really turned me on, watching her give in to that first burger, seriously.:up:

Here's the deal, I had so much coffee that I wasn't hungry at lunch, around 1:30, I'm starving, but I want to be able to relax and eat at my leisure, so I'm gonna wait to eat till I get off, now I feel like I'm gonna faint and this thread is killing me!
BaAaAaAaAcCcCoOoOoOnNnNn!

Bacon come back!
Any kind of fool could see
I was wrong
And I just can't, live without you
dowr dowr dowr dowr

:) I'd be my luck, I'd get a craving, then whenever I get home, my ****in' sausage is rotten. :( It makes me sad when I think of how much food I throw that goes bad. I've always preferred sausage over bacon.

Someone should just make one gigantic sandwich with just about every pork product and cold cut known to man, deep fry it, cover it with every condoment there is (except sour kraut and relish, yuck) and serve it with a side of fries. That would be the ultimate meal.

I want a deep fried burger :( Take a bite then take a squirt of mayo :O

Phildizzle said:
Dont you think they should. Maybe thats why we are just getting fatter. Oh you want bacon and sausage okay here you go. Now here is a side of ham and you can top it all off with lots of butter and syrup.
Why are you topping off your meats with butter and syrup? That's there for your pancakes.

Anyway, when I go to Denny's, I just don't eat the sausage. I don't like a lot of meat with my breakfast. Sausage and bacon together just feels redundant. I'm perfectly happy with just eggs and pancakes. In fact, I could go for some pancakes right now.

Damn. Now I've gone and given myself a craving for pancakes. Guess I'll have to cut out early tomorrow morning, swing by Denny's or IHOP, eat breakfast, and tell everyone I bought a pack of Pop-Tarts so they won't be mad at me. ;)

I think Denny's should be able to serve whatever they want. Anyone who disagrees is a commie.

bored said:
Why serve both, or choose, when you can have a hybrid of the two? It could be called 'snacon', or 'bacauge'. Mmm, baucage.

those of us that live in the enlightened continent of europe already do. we call them "pork sausages".

all the meat in them is from the pig. and there is some sawdust form the factory floor, the odd cigarette butt, and probably some harry monk too. tho we couldnt say that for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"