Dental assistant fired for being too irresistable

honestly,i wouldn't give her a second look. of course,i have no body shots,so...

my brain can't even process the stupidity being displayed here. Also, who the f*** goes to church for something like this? you don't leave the fate of someone's JOB up to a priest. man, religious people piss me off sometimes.

Yeah, I saw that. That's some boos**t.

That needs to go to the Supreme Court and them dudes need to lose their positions. Wtf man. This is 2012....at least for a few more days. :o

The wife probably made it happen. "Fire her, she's too hawt and might steal you away."

So she gets fired because that *****e is worried that some day he might not be able to control his urges?

Looking at the woman that got fired...the dentist's wife must be fugly if he found that assistant to be that hot.

So she gets fired because that *****e is worried that some day he might not be able to control his urges?

Looking at the woman that got fired...the dentist's wife must be fugly if he found that assistant to be that hot.

My thoughts exactly. Who the hell warns a woman in the workplace about her clothing being to revealing by saying "If you see I bulge in my pants, then your clothing is pretty much revealing"?

Creepy.

I don't know. You spend time with people enough, marginally attractive becomes irresistibly hot. I used to work with this chick, I thought she was smokin' hot. I saw her a few years later and thought she looked like Rygel from Farscape.....still had a nice ass though. :o

The boss should've fired himself for being too horny.

She sounds conceited but the boss was acting like a jackass. They shouldnt have been exchanging texts and he should have kept his idiotic comments to himself. They all need a good smack upside the head: dentist, wife and assistant alike.

"Dr. Knight acknowledges he once told Nelson that if she saw his pants bulging, she would know her clothing was too revealing," the justices wrote.

lmfao

When did it become a rule that someone needs to be extremely hot in order for someone to even think of cheating on their husband or wife?

Anyway, this'll become a film on Lifetime.

I honestly can't believe it. If you want to fire people, especially women, for dressing skimpily you have to have a dress code made up before hand for your employees. Otherwise you are asking for a sexual harassment lawsuit when you tell them to quit dressing that way.

Then there is the fact that he basically says he fired her because she was too attractive. Sheesh.

It's too bad that this will probably not get to the actual Supreme Court because it's only this one lady. But seriously "The messages were mostly mundane, but Nelson recalled one text she received from her boss asking "how often she experienced an orgasm."" How would that not violate federal sexual harassment law?

When did it become a rule that someone needs to be extremely hot in order for someone to even think of cheating on their husband or wife?

Anyway, this'll become a film on Lifetime.

Yeah, I've often found "She's not even that hot" is usually the sorta thing people that don't get much tail think. :oldrazz:

It's too bad that this will probably not get to the actual Supreme Court because it's only this one lady. But seriously "The messages were mostly mundane, but Nelson recalled one text she received from her boss asking "how often she experienced an orgasm."" How would that not violate federal sexual harassment law?

The judge must of had a buldge under his robe.

Yeah, I've often found "She's not even that hot" is usually the sorta thing people that don't get much tail think. :oldrazz:

I always thought the people who said that were getting too much. They clearly have standards the rest of us who are starved and begging for it do not.

Nah, it's called overcompensation. Beggers can in fact be choosers. :awesome:

Besides, it's Iowa. She's hot.....for Iowa. :o

^Nah, Midwestern chicks have that natural beauty Hollywood is always looking for. The ones that don't weigh 300 lbs., I mean.

Hmmm...this is very very weird. She looks like just another attractive older female, not this rabidly irresistible guy magnet none of that gender can resist. Of course most guys and their uncontrollable hormones can cause them to irrationally obsess over women to the point of insanity.

Sounds to me like the dentist is the one who was being inappropriate and should be fired.

"I can't restrain myself from sexually harassing you, so I have to fire you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"