Dental assistant fired for being too irresistable

I think the more disturbing part is his assumption that they would end up having an affair. Like, just because he found her attractive he automatically assumed she'd jump his bones given the opportunity. That's messed up, yo.

And apparently his pastor is just as sexist as he is, considering he told him to fire her to protect his marriage.

Sounds to me like the dentist is the one who was being inappropriate and should be fired.

"I can't restrain myself from sexually harassing you, so I have to fire you"

I expect him and his lawyers to use this same strategy against those women patients who are "too irresistible" to sit in his dentist chair without him getting a bulge in his pants. And his next-door neighbor. And that jogger in the park with the hot pants on. And that cashier down at the grocery store --- she's *way* too cute for this guy's own good.

God bless American jurisprudence

When did it become a rule that someone needs to be extremely hot in order for someone to even think of cheating on their husband or wife?

Anyway, this'll become a film on Lifetime.

True. Think Hughe Grant and Tiger Woods.

I doubt the dental assistant is completely innocent, but the dentist should've been able to control himself. And his erections. Lol can't believe he even told her that. How awkward

Woman fired for being unwilling to sleep with her boss is probably what really went down.

Woman fired for being unwilling to sleep with her boss is probably what really went down.

The boss's wife found out he had the hots for his assistant and put pressure on him to fire her is what I suspect happened.

For some guys, irresistible means having a vagina.

Here's an interesting excerpt:

six months before Nelson was fired, she and her boss began exchanging text messages about work and personal matters, such as updates about each of their children's activities, the justices wrote.

The messages were mostly mundane, but Nelson recalled one text she received from her boss asking "how often she experienced an orgasm."

Nelson did not respond to the text and never indicated that she was uncomfortable with Knight's question, according to court documents.

Soon after, Knight's wife, Jeanne, who also works at the practice, found out about the text messaging and ordered her husband to fire Nelson

"Dr. Knight acknowledges he once told Nelson that if she saw his pants bulging, she would know her clothing was too revealing."

[YT]hoS1MCF8AeI[/YT]

'nuff said.

This guy must have been watching Jennifer Anniston in Horrible Bosses.:hehe:

Wow.. what?

This story is filled with so much baffling stupidity I don't think I need to comment on it, it speaks pretty much for itself.

Some people just make me facepalm waay too hard.

Here's an interesting excerpt:

six months before Nelson was fired, she and her boss began exchanging text messages about work and personal matters, such as updates about each of their children's activities, the justices wrote.

The messages were mostly mundane, but Nelson recalled one text she received from her boss asking "how often she experienced an orgasm."

Nelson did not respond to the text and never indicated that she was uncomfortable with Knight's question, according to court documents.

Soon after, Knight's wife, Jeanne, who also works at the practice, found out about the text messaging and ordered her husband to fire Nelson

This

honestly,i wouldn't give her a second look. of course,i have no body shots,so...

She's overweight, but she probably looked much better 10 years ago. I think her biggest regret out of all this is all the publicity she's getting for being too sexy after she's completely let herself go.

The wife probably made it happen. "Fire her, she's too hawt and might steal you away."

In more ways then one. I've seen pictures of his wife. If your wife looked like the Crypt keeper and you had a hot 21 year old assistant working for you what would you do? That is the age when he hired her over 10 years ago. It's probably been torture for him all these years.

Last edited:
In more ways then one. I've seen pictures of his wife. If your wife looked like the Crypt keeper and you had a hot 21 year old assistant working for you what would you do? That is the age when he hired her over 10 years ago. It's probably been torture for him all these years.

I'd man up and do exactly what I'm supposed to do --- have some self-respect and restraint.

If this guy (a) hired a hot 21 year old assistant, and (b) couldn't keep his eyes and mind and hands off said hot 21 year old assistant, and (c) fired said hot 21 year old assistant because his wife didn't want the temptation dangled in front of his face every day, then (d) the guy needs to grow a set of balls and start acting like a man, not a hormonal teenager. If the dude can't act like a professional, he doesn't need to pretend he is one.

I'd man up and do exactly what I'm supposed to do --- have some self-respect and restraint.

If this guy (a) hired a hot 21 year old assistant, and (b) couldn't keep his eyes and mind and hands off said hot 21 year old assistant, and (c) fired said hot 21 year old assistant because his wife didn't want the temptation dangled in front of his face every day, then (d) the guy needs to grow a set of balls and start acting like a man, not a hormonal teenager. If the dude can't act like a professional, he doesn't need to pretend he is one.

Indeed. The dentist needs to control his thoughts...and yes people, it is possible to do so.

Indeed. The dentist needs to control his thoughts...and yes people, it is possible to do so.

Spoken like true women. He's a man; he's going to have thoughts about attractive young women, lol. I'm surprised he's lasted over ten years. It probably has something to do with the fact that his wife works in the same office.

I think the more disturbing part is his assumption that they would end up having an affair. Like, just because he found her attractive he automatically assumed she'd jump his bones given the opportunity. That's messed up, yo.

That is really messed up...always assuming consensual sexual escapades with an attractive woman just because she was acting professional.

There's a difference between controlling one's thoughts and one's actions. If this guy had the hots for his dental assistant, then let him have the hots for her so long as he doesn't act upon them in any way.

Thing is, he didn't act on his thoughts at all. His wife and pastor found out he was attracted to his assistant, and they told him to fire her. This isn't a case of sexual harassment; this is a man unfairly firing an employee he's known for ten years because his wife only recently found out he's had certain thoughts about her that he hasn't acted on. According to the article, his worst impropriety was sending a few questionable text messages that didn't seem to bother the employee.

Spoken like true women. He's a man; he's going to have thoughts about attractive young women, lol. I'm surprised he's lasted over ten years. It probably has something to do with the fact that his wife works in the same office.

Nice try, but sorry to disappoint you --- I'm a happily married 46 year old man. Who's been surrounded by attractive young women at work all my life. But I'm *MAN* enough to act like a professional around them and keep my dick in my pants. Most *MEN* can do that. That's what makes us *MEN,* instead of horny dogs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugoodeww
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"