Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Looks like this is getting some good reviews early on. It's kinda making me consider getting it, even though I was planning to wait for it to be half off on Black Friday or something.

I already bought it and preloaded it. Might as well since MS is making titles bought on XBL playable on PC and vise versa. Smart move by MS.

The plot and story are the biggest things I'm looking forward to in this. About to finish my first playthrough of the original currently and loved HR, so looking forward to how Mankind Divided shapes up.

I recently bought HR on Steam, so I may go back and start playing that to re-familiarize myself with the mechanics before deciding if I want to buy now.

Glad to hear this is getting good reviews, was worried it wouldnt live up to the previous game which I loved but it sounds like it might have improved quite a few things as well so sounds good.

I don't know, but I've read that there seems to be [BLACKOUT]no ending[/BLACKOUT]. Or at least, the game [BLACKOUT]ends abruptly[/BLACKOUT]...

That's disappointing to hear. While I'm very hyped for this, I'm somewhat glad I didn't pre-order it. I'll wait for the DC version with all DLC's included with, hopefully, the complete [BLACKOUT]ending[/BLACKOUT].

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
[FONT=&quot]Deus Ex: Mankind Divided season pass detailed[/FONT]

Published 9 hours ago. 36 comments.
"System Rift" and "A Criminal Past" story missions included.

DEMD-Season-Pass_08-22-16.jpg

Square Enix has detailed the content of the season pass of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

The $29.99 season pass is composed of narrative downloadable content and in-game items, as well as content that will further flesh out the lore of the Deus Ex universe.

Here is the full list of content:
Story Missions

• System Rift – Available this fall.
  • A Criminal Past – Available Early 2017
In-Game Items – All available on August 23

• Assault Pack: Prepare to advance and assault the enemy with a custom skinned Battle Rifle, the Chaff Augmentation, one pack of regular Battle Rifle ammo, one pack of armor piercing Battle Rifle ammo, 2 Frag Grenades, and 2 EMP Grenades.
  • Tactical Pack: Using distance to your advantage, eliminate your targets silently with a custom skinned Tranquilizer Rifle, the Micro Assembler Augmentation, one pack of tranquilizer ammo, 3 Smoke Grenades, and 2 Gas Grenades.
    4 Praxis Kits – These additional Praxis Kits will allow you to further develop the augmentations of your choosing, moving you one step closer to unlocking Adam’s full potential.
  • 5000 Credits – Bolster your wallet with additional credits, providing you with extra spending money to purchase Praxis Kits, ammo, weapons, or anything else you may find at the shops in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
    1000 Crafting Parts – Use crafting parts to craft upgrades, such as increased damage and accuracy, for any weapon in your inventory.
  • 5 Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach Booster Packs – Open your booster packs to unlock new weapons and items, Praxis points, premium ammo, and more, helping to augment and enhance your avatar in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach.
  • 20 Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach Chipsets – Use your chipsets to acquire exclusive items in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach, such as premium Booster Packs and custom weapons.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC tomorrow, August 23.

Read More

PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, DLC, Eidos Montreal, Square Enix

source: Gematsu

Good to hear that it sounds like the storytelling wound up working out. I know alot of people seemed ready to jump on this game for reaching on some provocative themes. Ready to pounce on any missteps on handling some of the themes and issues about society they seemed to want to say something about. And I guess they mostly succeeded in that, since I haven't really seen any complaints about any of that at all.

I was disappointed to hear about the ending being abrupt and left unfinished. I mean, I'm avoiding spoilers, but I did read something over at Gamespot about how the DLC better have content that takes place post-game, because too many things were left unanswered by the end.

Still, sounds like something worth picking up. And I loved the HR.

Can't wait to snag this. I ended up picking up F1 2016 instead as I kinda wanted to play through the last Deus Ex game again before jumping into this. Really looking forward to picking this up tho. LOVED the last game.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided PC release time is a few hours after the consoles so a "strike team" can help with release

17 hours ago
Comments 4
Update August 23, 2016: Square Enix have released official Deus Ex: Mankind Divided release times via Twitter, and explained the delay between...
Read more

also with

Watch a lethal and non-lethal playthrough of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided’s first mission

16 hours ago

Deus Ex is a game of choices, and Mankind Divided is no different. To showcase this, we’ve taken the first mission of the campaign and applied a...
Read more

source: PCGamesN

Ive never played these games, but I bought Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut and will be playing it soon.

Ive never played these games, but I bought Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut and will be playing it soon.

Good man. :up:

I'd recommend playing the original Deus Ex as well, if you get the chance. I think it's something like $5 on Steam and there's a 'Revision' mod which integrates all sorts of graphics tweaks which make the game really pretty, while they also tweaked some of the areas in the game for the better. The only thing I kind of have an issue with is them overhauling the soundtrack, although that's a bit harsh, as what they've done is basically remix the original tracks.

I played the original and liked it but never got that far into it. Totally missed the last game but like the look of this.

I am not a huge fan of 1st person shooters though.

I played the original and liked it but never got that far into it. Totally missed the last game but like the look of this.

I am not a huge fan of 1st person shooters though.
If you like stealth-action games, I'd say give it a try, or at least play Human Revolution if you can get it for cheap.

I'm not a fan of FPS either, but I enjoyed the last one. I'm interested in playing this one, especially because of the great scores, but I'm waiting for the inevitable Square Enix price drop in a few weeks/months.

Edios Montreal ****s their DLC up again! I don't get the point of having these Jensen Stories being isolated from the main game. It's wack asf that I spend hours racking up Praxis points and loot to start up 0 because the devs are too ****ing lazy to integrate their expansions into the main game. I'm so turned off by this I'm thinking I'm done for now.

Alright I have two really over due reviews for the Easy allies ( Formerly the gametrailers review crew) & EPN.tv fallowed by a short written form with it's video fromthe later news outlet. and showcase from pcgamesN

[YT]83ODA3tGjmo[/YT]

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Game Review!

1,576 views 2 days ago

Published on 31 Aug 2016
Vic jumps back into the world of mechanically augmented humans in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. The game takes place two years after the "Aug Incident" in Human Revolution. Will this sequel live up to it's predecessor? Find out in Vic's review!

also with

hqdefault.jpg
8:34

[YT]Mwe3zFYHti0[/YT]
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Easy Allies Review
5,047 views 8 hours ago

Published on 2 Sep 2016
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided expands players' choices in a world twisting with secrets.

Here's (short and to the point written form of ) the Rundown

YBAwZ7.jpg

[YT]xhWZW97uyGI[/YT]
2 hours ago
EP Daily Rundown for September 2, 2016

Today's Rundown is coming at you from the massive Call of Duty XP event in Los Angeles! We've got the goods on what's happening there, along with details on this weekend's other big gaming event, PAX West. We've also got the latest on NBA 2K17,
find out when to expect Sh
adow Warrior 2, have intel on the first DLC for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided,
and finally, get some electrifying news about the small screen DC Comics universe!

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is a huge game, and it’s already getting bigger. Square Enix has announced the first round of DLC for the game.
It’s called System Rift, and will give players a new story chapter that sees Adam Jensen reunite with Frank Pritchard, a character that was last seen in the previous game,
Human Revolution. That launches September 23, and is included in the game’s Season Pass.
Square Enix says that the second batch of DLC, titled A Criminal Past, will arrive in Early 2017.

Lastly.

That was quick - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is getting its first story DLC in a few weeks

7 hours ago

A new story DLC has been announced for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided ,
only a week after the release of the game. The DLC adds a new mission to the...

Read more

source:
Easy Allies, EPN.tv& PCGamesN

Yeah it was decent but the story was weak compared to HR and it has some technical issues which you dont expect from a triple A standard game, decent but overall a bit disappointed.

I figure at least ONE more game left in this series, Id like to see them carry the story forward past the original Deus Ex games (retcon the last chunk of Invisible War) and have a game that has nanoaugmentations

3.85/5. It sort of came and went. Edios really needs to figure out how to integrate their DLC into the campaign.

I liked the story. But yeah, it got kind of wobbly at the end with a lot unanswered questions. I hate that ****, because it feels like it's being used as a tactic to sell DLC and an AJ sequel. The Witcher 3 proved that you can tell a long complicated and complete story in one game, and then did it again twice with it's two expansions.

Gameplay was fun though and the shooter mechanics have improved, but this is DEUS EX, stealth or GTFOH.

I'll probably go back to it, but definitely not as much as HR.

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
[FONT=&quot]Deus Ex: Mankind Divided ‘A Criminal Past’ DLC launches February 23[/FONT]

Published 44 mins ago. 2 comments.

Second story add-on dated.

Deus-Ex-Criminal-Past-DLC-Ann.jpg

The “A Criminal Past” story downloadable content for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on February 23, Square Enix announced. It is part of the Season Pass, but can also be purchased separately.

The add-on will provide players with more insight into the lore of the Deus Ex universe, allowing them to experience one of Adam Jensen’s first missions for TF29, set some time befo the events of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
Here’s a brief overview of the add-on:
In Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – A Criminal Past, Jensen is transferred deep into a hostile, high-security prison for augmented felons. His mission: track down and retrieve sensitive information from a fellow undercover agent who has gone dark. Success will help the fight against terror around the world, but Jensen will need to confront a darker side to his role before the day is done.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

Read More

PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, DLC, Eidos Montreal, Release Dates, Square Enix

source: Gematsu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"