Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Damn, I'd have loved to see Obsidian taking on Deus Ex.

Damn, I'd have loved to see Obsidian taking on Deus Ex.

Apparently, Squeenix was not in afiscal position to license it out to a third party so they had to do Mankind Divided internally.

Last edited:
Apparently, Squeenix was not in fiscal position to license it out to a third party so they had to do it Mankind Divided internally.
I loved Human Revolution so I'm actually glad they also made the sequel. Though, I haven't played MD yet but read that while it's a pretty good game it's not on the same level as HR.

I remember after finishing the leaked demo of HR, I said "yup, day-1 purchase for me" and that's what I did. With MD, I didn't even bother pre-ordering it because of all the fuss/controversy it had. A shame because I was hyped for the sequel.

Yeah, they kind of deserved this for the pre-order situation.

I loved Human Revolution so I'm actually glad they also made the sequel. Though, I haven't played MD yet but read that while it's a pretty good game it's not on the same level as HR.

I remember after finishing the leaked demo of HR, I said "yup, day-1 purchase for me" and that's what I did. With MD, I didn't even bother pre-ordering it because of all the fuss/controversy it had. A shame because I was hyped for the sequel.
Obsidian's game would have been a sequel to Human Revolution, it just would have been better written.

Obsidian's game would have been a sequel to Human Revolution, it just would have been better written.
sadly obsidians has been always getting the weird short end of the stick by other publisher and certain STUDIOS . I'M surprised they lasted this long.

I'm surprised united front went down so fast when it started happening to them recently and obsidian still around after all this time. they are strong and I'm happy they are still around. but I wish the other publishers and semi sized studio's would stop screwing with them.

sadly obsidians has been always getting the weird short end of the stick by other publisher and certain STUDIOS . I'M surprised they lasted this long.

I'm surprised united front went down so fast when it started happening to them recently and obsidian still around after all this time. they are strong and I'm happy they are still around. but I wish the other publishers and semi sized studio's would stop screwing with them.

After Aliens:Crucible and other projects got pulled from them, they were likely doomed, but they were smart enough to actually embrace crowdfunding before Keiji Inafune did his damage. They were also smart enough to deliver on what was promised. Pillars of Eternity was super successful for them and now their talking about going into publishing themselves and they just crowdfunded Pillars 2 in less than a day. I definitely agree they get the short end of the stick. Alpha Protocol got shat on for having less than stellar shooting, but a lot folks failed to understand you had to upgrade those skills for it to improve because its an RPG. Obsidian is one of those few developers that even with their lesser titles, you can always find something special in their games. It's a rare gift to have.

Last edited:
After Aliens:Crucible and other projects got pulled from them, they were likely doomed, but they were smart enough to actually embrace crowdfunding before Keiji Inafune did his damage. They were also smart enough to deliver on what was promised. Pillars of Eternity was super successful for them and now their talking about going into publishing themselves and they just crowdfunded Pillars 2 in less than a day. I definitely agree they get the short end of the stick. Alpha Protocol got shat on for having less than stellar shooting, but a lot folks failed to understand you had to upgrade those skills for it to improve because its an RPG. Obsidian is one of those few developers that even with their lesser titles, you can always find something special in their games. It's a rare gift to have.
yeah I remember alpha protocol would have been an awesome series if it was for middle mangers at sega at the time screwing with the development add in thing and not really helping rushing it out the door. and I've notice it's become issue through out the industry now. some people don't notice it

but it's happening alot now and days, more then ever. it's one of the very reasons I'm sure Nintendo doesn't want to go to other platforms as just a development publisher of games or studio's them selves.

if they fail on the plat form front, that's it , they are done . so it's iether hand held's or they retire as company cause there will likely be people that do damage to them as they are doing to these developers. and no should pretend it won't happen. it will.

And I don't blame them for not wanting to be taking advantage of in this way.

Also with

[YT]44gZdTn7tvk[/YT]
[FONT=&quot]Deus Ex: Mankind Divided officially launched its second story DLC today, and it's called A Criminal Past. As its name might suggest, the story takes places within the walls of a prison, but not just any prison. It's a jail for augmented humans only. The gist of the story is that protagonist Adam Jensen goes deep undercover as a convict in order to extract vital information from a fellow undercover agent who has gone dark.[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]You can expect stealth to be a pretty big focus on this new DLC as Jensen will be without most of his tools, and will have to get by based on other means. According to Square Enix, "Jensen will need to confront a darker side to his role before the day is done." [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]There's always a darker side.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - A Criminal Past is available now on all platforms and is part of the game's Season Pass ($29.99) or can be purchased separately for $11.99.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Source: [Deus Ex YouTube][/FONT]

source: GI& http://www.gamezone.com/
GZ_logo-e60bbbfb8172ed2476fe1c65210e382e.svg

http://www.gameinformer.com/default.aspx

The main character from Deus Ex was actually called Jesus Christ Denton

17 hours ago

Denton! Dentoooon! Jesus Christ! Dentoooon! Remember old J.C. Denton from Deus Ex? Ever wondered what the initials stood for? It’s actually...Read more

source:
PCGN

I thought this was obvious. JC Denton. Adam Jensen. Adam was especially obvious since he was the first human that could bond with cybernetic grafts 100% and didn't need neuropozine injections to survive.

Keep in mind this is a rumor for now.

But is it really?

It appears as though Deus Ex: Mankind Divided could see a sequel to Deus Ex: Mankind Divided after all. The sequel was rumored back in September 2016, around the same time Deus Ex: Mankind Divided released.In the latest episode of Podquisition, host Jim Sterling spoke on the Deus Ex: Mankind Divided sequel that is apparently still in the works. According to Sterling, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's sequel were in development at the same time. The sequel's development was slowed when some of the developers working on the game were pulled to help with Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

Sterling noted that the idea of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's sequel still being in development should be taken with a grain of salt, as there has been no verification from the developers and it's unclear how old the information he has is.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided received fairly positive reviews which makes the idea of a sequel not too much of a surprise, especially with the game having sold fairly well at launch.

IN THIS ARTICLE

Tags:
DEUS EX: MANKIND DIVIDED

source:http://www.gamezone.com/
GZ_logo-e60bbbfb8172ed2476fe1c65210e382e.svg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"