Dial H For Hero

Ben 10 is one of the few new Cartoon's that is actually not f-ing ******ed as s***. Even though it's not a must see for me, it's a pretty enjoyable cartoon.

My best guess is to look it up online, maybe at one of the Big comic stores in New York's websites.

Cain Marko said:
After looking up info on ben 10 on at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_10 I got to this page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dial_H_for_Hero. I have read some about it and it sounds interesting, but It is before my time. Can someone please inform me more about. I can't find any Dial H For Hero comic books at any local comic book shop, either.

A few years ago, there was a comic called H.E.R.O. which was about the H-Dial and the various people who has used it over the years. Lasted 22 issues. Great read.

Awesome concept.

I believe one of the Dial holders was in a couple issues of 'New Teen Titans'

Now that I think about it, I'm kind of suprised the H-Dial hasn't showed up in any recent comics.

While were on the topic of forgotten concepts. What happend to the Challengers of the Unknown?

Purple Man said:
Awesome concept.

I believe one of the Dial holders was in a couple issues of 'New Teen Titans'

Now that I think about it, I'm kind of suprised the H-Dial hasn't showed up in any recent comics.

The dial doesn't exist anymore. It was revealed that it existed in a sort of quantum paradox. It's first apearence was caused by someone in our time throwing it into the past.

I think they should put Robby Reed in at least one episode of ben 10. Kind of team up or something, because of the similarity.

H.E.R.O. by Will Pfeifer was excellent. If you can find it in back issues get it.

I'd love to see Reed show up actually - I think the concept is great.

Wasn't the H-Dial used by Lori Morning in the 3rd series of LoSH? :huh:

Also H.E.R.O. was indeed a great book, I read the TPB from my local library.

twylight said:
Wasn't the H-Dial used by Lori Morning in the 3rd series of LoSH? :huh:

Yeah. Well, I guess the recent relaunch fixes that. Currently, the dial no longer exists since it resumed it's paradoxal existence by going back in time and existing for the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"