• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Diamond List for August 1, 2007

Whichever thread my posts happen to land in is the correct one.

Just curious. I tend to lose track of which forum I'm in when I go by subscription.

Just curious. I tend to lose track of which forum I'm in when I go by subscription.

I'm not sure how the subscription thing works. To my knowledge, I've never subscribed to any thread, and yet my subscriptions are filled with pages upon pages of threads that I've never been to. I don't know how they got there. :confused:

I'm not sure how the subscription thing works. To my knowledge, I've never subscribed to any thread, and yet my subscriptions are filled with pages upon pages of threads that I've never been to. I don't know how they got there. :confused:

Everytime you post in a thread, you subscribe to it. End of story.

Everytime you post in a thread, you subscribe to it. End of story.

I got that part. If you read my post you'd see that I mentioned there are threads in my subscription page that I've never been to.

Yeah, the Hype does an auto-subscribe thing. You can manually subscribe without posting, too.

I got that part. If you read my post you'd see that I mentioned there are threads in my subscription page that I've never been to.

That shouldn't be the case though. You probably just forgot about them.:o

That shouldn't be the case though. You probably just forgot about them.:o

No. Something's definitely ****ed. I've never been and have no reason to go into a gaming forum, and yet there are dozens of threads on my list about games I've never heard of.

On this message board, comic readers are the majority. So, technically, we can point our fingers at everyone else.

Well, I'm a fan of Yu, too. Determine for yourself if that pun was intended.

Yeah, I get the same problem. I decided to just let it do its thing.

You guys got broken Hypes. You should trade them in for new or refurbished models.

The Hype actually has been running pretty smoothly since they got the new servers. Monday, the Hype was down (at least for me), and today has been a tad slow, but other than that it's been smooth.

The Hype was fine for me on Monday, although it did do some weird time warping with a few posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"