Superman Returns Did Anyone Else Just See That?!

Excel

O-bama-ama-ama-ay-ay
Reaction score
Sick superman preview hosted by SHAQ!!!!!!

it was almostall new footage narrated by SHAQ. he says "faster then a speeding bullet" we see superman racing over th ocean towards metropolis. shaq says "more powerful then a locomotive" and we see superman grabbing sa car that was peeding away, catching the globe, and bullets bouncing off him. shaq says "able to leap small buildings in a single bound" and we see several superman flying shots. then shaq flex's his bicep with his "man of steel tatoo" and we cut to superman returns wednesday june 28th!

HOLY ****!

my favorite ad EASILY made superman returns look AWESOME

It Just Aired With Ganme 4! Holy **** It Was Sick!!!!!

Ya i saw it to! then i proceeded to the bathroom to clean my underwear

WTF! Where man where did you see this?

SHAQ???

Grugh. Might as well have James Earl Jones talk into a stack of towels with a mouthful of peanut butter.

Could anyone actually understand what marblemouth was saying during the preview?

you dont get it? shaqs universally known as SUPERMAN and nba finals tie in with a superman movie,and shaq is the most in the nab finals....get it?its like "superman"(shaq) on superman(the movie.)

its just kinda ironic. it was sick though.

Fatboy Roberts said:
SHAQ???

Grugh. Might as well have James Earl Jones talk into a stack of towels with a mouthful of peanut butter.

Could anyone actually understand what marblemouth was saying during the preview?

yeah he was saying "faster then a speeding bullet", ect. he did that slogan.

where? abc nba finals game 4 hopefully theyll show it again

shaq is a cross-eyed beast of a moron. he totally ruined that spot.

well, shaq is a big superman fan.

But then again, he was the star of Steel.

Nivek said:
well, shaq is a big superman fan.

But then again, he was the star of Steel.

*vomits in mouth and all over the keyboard*

thanks for reminding me, nivek. =)

and Steel sucked balls at a level unimaginable.

It's actually a nice marketing manuever by WB to tie in Shaq, NBA Finals, and Superman Returns.

I am kind of disappointed they show the globe scene though, I want some of this to be saved for the movie.

lol oh my god

00920501.JPG

crap....i missed it.

showtimes right. its a GREAT minuever. its superman on superman, cause shaq is universally known as superman by nickname, and with a huge new superman movie having a tie in with the nba playoffs, and shaq is in the playoffs, it made a ton of sense. its very memorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"