Did anyone have this/remember this???? 'Forever' can

GoogleMe94

Sidekick
Reaction score
i had this can for years ever since i was a small kid. when the movie came out, me and my mom went to the Warner Brothers Studio Store (which is no longer exists) and they had a TON of batman forever stuff, ketchain, sweaters, toys, collectibles, etc. and they played the trailer over and over on that gigantic TV that they had in there. anyways, we were walking around and i saw this really cool looking "garbage can", or so i thought it was at the time. i think its actually some kinda umbrella holder, lol. but i thought it was just a big garbage can at the time, i was only a small kid, like 7 or 8. anyway, Christmas came, and my mom had gotten me this for Christmas and believe it or not, i still use this garbage can today in my room, lol. i just think it looks great, and the artowork is very good. i looked on ebay and dont see it, i wonder if this was a WB store exclusive. its a little bent and dirty on the inside, but its just really nice item to have, not sure if any of you guys have seen it before. i rank it up there with those Mcdonalds mugs, which are also the best!

Those look neat.

I don't remember them. But I do remember the collectable glass cups from McDonald's. I still have one somewhere. :)

Haven't seen that one, but it looks great.
I have all the McDonalds glasses, I think theyre great.

All of the art on the can looks nice...except for Robin; what the hell's going on with HIM?

CFE

All of the art on the can looks nice...except for Robin; what the hell's going on with HIM?

CFE

Even the artist knew O'donnel sucked as Robin so he figured, why bother trying? lol

Thats a cool piece. Hold onto it.

I remember the WB store, I got my Batman Forever shirt there months before the films release, the first time I even saw the trailer was in the store on the giant screen the same day. It was amazing, I was in 5th grade, I can still feel that feeling of excitement to this day.

I remember the WB store, I got my Batman Forever shirt there months before the films release, the first time I even saw the trailer was in the store on the giant screen the same day. It was amazing, I was in 5th grade, I can still feel that feeling of excitement to this day.

same here dude. even though i dont remember seeing the film in theaters (the most i can remember was the part where the batmobiles wheels turn sideways), i remember the hype and excitement surrounding it more. i got a real nice grey sweater from BF as well from that store. and i also had a bunch of BF t shirts as well. man, i had everything lol.

Great pics! I remember the whole craze that the Forever merchandise was, wish I had those cans.

Those look neat.

I don't remember them. But I do remember the collectable glass cups from McDonald's. I still have one somewhere. :)
Yeah, I've still got one of the Riddler mugs. I had a Batman one but it disappeared (or was possibly destroyed :csad:).

Ive always said that I enjoyed the merchandise for Forever more than the movie itself.

The Schumacher films may not be on the top of my Batman movie list, but the hype and merchandising was great for both films.

ah i miss the WB studio store in times square... i used to spend so much time in there. Anybody remember the top floor with all the art from BTAS? and then the huge batplane from BTAS that used to hang from the first floor ceiling

Ive always said that I enjoyed the merchandise for Forever more than the movie itself.

The Schumacher films may not be on the top of my Batman movie list, but the hype and merchandising was great for both films.

I disagree I felt that the merchandise for B&R felt extremely rushed and because of that the quality suffered. It was extremely cheap looking especially the action figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"