Iron Fist Did anyone read The Living Weapon? I'd love to see Sparrow.

Nayt Navare

Civilian
Reaction score
As title says, I'd love to see Sparrow. Would be great to have that foil for Danny, and would be great to show a differently abled hero, as well as get Danny some guidance and someone to play off of other than a possible Luke (who I don't want to feature greatly in Danny's series), as well as a voice of explanation for mystic elements. Long on sentence is long.

Tl;dr version, a blind Asian orphan girl who knows Danny and helps guide him in many ways. A total bad ass.

As title says, I'd love to see Sparrow. Would be great to have that foil for Danny, and would be great to show a differently abled hero, as well as get Danny some guidance and someone to play off of other than a possible Luke (who I don't want to feature greatly in Danny's series), as well as a voice of explanation for mystic elements. .

You mean Lei Kung and Yu-Ti?

I just meant I would love to see Sparrow AS said role. Not too often you have a woman telling a man how it is.

I don't mind Sparrow, but probably better to introduce her after her father.
But I hope they take more inspiration from The Immortal Iron Fist (very good for me) than from The Living Weapon (which isn't very good in my opinion)

Last edited:
Oh, definitely. Still, I find some value to the miniseries. Primarily, obviously, a certain couple of characters.

I Agree with Pokkle, they can take more inspiration from The Immortal Iron Fist than from The Living Weapon

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"